11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Racing and Simulation

Old 08-22-2008, 04:33 AM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
omg lol. i've now been playing this game all night with friends. It's fun as hell and addicting as crack if you have a competitve personality.

thanks!
i am samhainusmc if you want to race me. Im considering buying it so I can make a General Lee or Herbie Love Bug

gaming news
Old 09-28-2008, 12:24 PM

mace990 has set foot on a distinguished road
yay I found it long time ago once in a gamers-magazin here in germany bought the full version 3 days after and it's my favourite game since then ^^

love it

It's REALLY Cool

Old 09-28-2008, 01:33 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
It's definitely a good idea to try out TrackMania Nations Forever.
It's free, lots of fun, and if you don't like it, you can just stop playing and remove it.

I bought United, the commercial version, and it's fun too.
The main foreseeable issue has to do with the most important addition: the other environments.
The different landscapes (come with other cars, tied together) are just that, different.
Stadium is relatively easy to drive, and after playing Nations you will have got used to it.
Because of this you aren't unlikely to have a preference for Stadium, and you may not like the other environments as much.

If you're afraid that could happen, watch some videos of United, try the old demos for TrackMania Original, TM Sunrise, and TM United (the old, non-Forever version) to get a bit of a feel for the other environments.