11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 07-25-2008, 01:30 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by DravinClaw View Post
I feel sorry for those 360 players when they have to switch disks cause FFXIII is gonna be huge and wont fit on a HD DVD hope you get a scatch and make it useless....LOL you get what you paid for and I hope it causes some red rings of death
Fanboy moer plx
Old 07-25-2008, 01:24 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Quote:
I feel sorry for those 360 players when they have to switch disks cause FFXIII is gonna be huge and wont fit on a HD DVD hope you get a scatch and make it useless....LOL you get what you paid for and I hope it causes some red rings of death
At the end of the day, you're still a PS3 owner.
Pwned.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 07-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_lazaro View Post
At the end of the day, you're still a PS3 owner.
Pwned.
I don't get it.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 08-15-2008, 04:13 PM
Enthusiast

zidane has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
Ha. The console war begins for real, now. This is going to get ugly.

(I hope it lasts a long time--cross platform development means that more of these games have a chance of coming to PC, which is where I'd really rather be playing.)
i think its better on pc because almost all of the gamers had a pc
Old 09-21-2008, 03:14 AM

jayhogan18 has much to be proud of
I was pissed when Square announced it was releasing an FF on the 360 but at least PS3 get Versus 13 as an exclusive.
Kind of like being sodomised but then given a lollipop.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:30 PM
Enthusiast

kanashi is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to kanashi Send a message via MSN to kanashi Send a message via Yahoo to kanashi
Why are there so many playstation fanboys? I enjoy playing games, it does not matter what system or console they are on.

Think about it, a console can be good. But if the people making the game can't make a good game it does not matter what it is on.

Old 09-22-2008, 06:02 PM

vortel64 is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Spending 10 seconds switching a disc > waiting 3 hours for an install to the hard drive.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:06 PM
Enthusiast

DODswe4 is a jewel in the community DODswe4 is a jewel in the community
I dont get eth 360 hate. And you got what you paid for, I gues so so far I havent paid anything for any repairs. My games play just fine. And I dont have any installations before I can start to game.

Most importantly did you know that you used to change disc for most of the older FFs to, like 7,8 and 9 for example
Old 09-22-2008, 08:08 PM

RonanP has much to be proud of
do you know wewhat the worst thing about owning a Ps3 is/

Having to tell your dad you're gay
Old 09-23-2008, 08:24 AM

rexin has much to be proud of
Quote:
well the game lost odasy is like for disk and the space from an hd and a blue ray isnt that big theres not even a 2 gb diff so the ps3 ver gonna have a couple disk also it just means take care of you disk