Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 07-16-2008, 02:09 AM

IHaveNoSpoon has much to be proud of
Square to make FF XIII on the 360
http://www.gamerdna.com/news/topic/Other/Xbox_360_to_get_Final_Fantasy_XIII

So does this mean Square loves the 360?
Old 07-16-2008, 02:55 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
I think that means another great series bites the dust and goes multiplatform out of greed. Quantity over quality.

Edit: Oh and after reading the entire news story, it apperently also means that I have to wait longer for the game to be released on the PS3. Thanks alot, capitalism.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
I have no interest in FF. If I cared about FF, I would've gotten a PS3 a long time ago. So would anybody else who calls himself a FF fan.

This has nothing to do with serving a fanbase, this is more evidence of casualization. And yeah, funny how PS3 users have to wait on the X360 version to finish... And with funny I mean 'bend over and take it a like a choir boy' funny.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:34 PM
Enthusiast

Bostue is a jewel in the community Bostue is a jewel in the community
Final fantasy on 360 wow never saw that coming.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:08 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Now I officially have no reason to even consider the PS3.
Rockin.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 07-16-2008, 05:52 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_lazaro View Post
Rockin.
+ 1
Old 07-16-2008, 06:17 PM

IHaveNoSpoon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_lazaro View Post
Rockin.

My sentiments exactly. I'm just hoping more Japaneses developers and publishers hop on as well.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:38 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
I take that back: Another God of War might tempt me; but one game to justify a system isn't gonna cut it.

Metal Gear Solid's latest iteration will be ported in due time.
Hopefully by then, RRoD will be fixed and I'll have more pocket cash to finally break down and grab one for myself.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 07-16-2008, 09:41 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Ha. The console war begins for real, now. This is going to get ugly.

(I hope it lasts a long time--cross platform development means that more of these games have a chance of coming to PC, which is where I'd really rather be playing.)

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 07-25-2008, 02:11 AM

DravinClaw is an unknown quantity at this point
I feel sorry for those 360 players when they have to switch disks cause FFXIII is gonna be huge and wont fit on a HD DVD hope you get a scatch and make it useless....LOL you get what you paid for and I hope it causes some red rings of death