11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Closed Thread
Old 07-16-2008, 08:03 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
My Latins Are Veri Gud
Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_lazaro View Post
It got better since launch, a lot better, but it wasn't enough apparently to make up for the bad taste it left in people's mouths. Oh well, non illegitimi carborundum.
Non illegitimi carbornudum? Hmm, wait, let's see... I can do this... do not... illeg...

"Do not make illegal copies of this disk."

Got it.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 07-16-2008, 08:15 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
The ship has already sunk; Roper is just clinging to the debris.
Nobody's gonna miss Roper.

Well, you never know (although sometimes you do). There's a small (wouldn't put money on it) chance that Hanbitsoft (that's a mouthful) could do something cool with (pronounced "Fi-Nish") the game. I'm with the Rev here. The game has some elements that are very compelling ("whoa this rules"), but with a generous helping of fail ("oh look, it's that zombie again"), in your face ("did the developers even try playing elite mode?").

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Last edited by tekhedd : 07-16-2008 at 08:15 PM. Reason: you never know
Old 07-17-2008, 05:14 AM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegitimi_non_carborundum

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 07-31-2008, 05:48 PM
Arelos_Dhrahin

Hah! To whoever payed for a subscription.. Or even enjoyed this game for that matter.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:19 PM

Sanguineus is a jewel in the community Sanguineus is a jewel in the community
I beta'd this game and found it unimpressive overall, so I would not be one of those you are laughing at Arelos_Dhrahin
Old 07-31-2008, 08:22 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguineus View Post
I beta'd this game and found it unimpressive overall, so I would not be one of those you are laughing at Arelos_Dhrahin
However, we will laugh at you for beta testing AO for four years.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 07-31-2008, 09:18 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arelos_Dhrahin View Post
Hah! To whoever payed for a subscription.. Or even enjoyed this game for that matter.
You know what? I'm just gonna come out and say it this way:

Fuck You.

I swear to god, the amount of hatred you guys disspense towards not only Hellgate but the community that plays it makes the Skinheads look unorganized and Hitler look lazy. Yeah, I said that.

Tired of the same zombies attacking by the hordes? You should really look at gaming forums today. The clever shit you guys defecate on here is the same as every other ass-hat teenager on MMORPG.com, and it's not just for HG:L but seriously, every fucking game from the top AAA Blizzard-Tramp Stamp Approved to the lowly made-in-a-garage Torque Engine reject, and all the free-to-play Asian Grinders in between.

Anyways, it seems Namco is taking over now. The servers are still up. Yeah, it's never gonna be the billion dollar awesome fucking epeen competition, open world sandbox MMO all you guys are patting yourself heavily dreaming about. Quite frankly, thank god.

And if it bombs out later, whatever. I'm sure by then you guys will find another group of gamers to crucify for your enjoyment. Seriously, why bother upgrading your computers when yesterday's iMac can post to forums just as easily. I know you don't enjoy gaming....why not cut to the chase?

Old 07-31-2008, 11:38 PM
Savant

Old 07-31-2008, 11:43 PM
Arelos_Dhrahin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_lazaro View Post
I got the same idea after the impression you were playing HGL and not running over your copy with your car, then mixing it up with your coffee grinds and drinking it.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:44 PM
Savant

Thank you for not touching me then, I might give you homo cooties. Love, Rainbows and Erasure to you sweetie.

Closed Thread