11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Closed Thread
Old 07-14-2008, 03:11 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
The End For Hellgate: London
For all the people who doubted my prediction: you got flagshipped.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 07-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
There's already a thread about this, L2Forum.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Good call, cowboy. Not a difficult one, to be sure, but good call just the same.
'till you run out of cake.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:33 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Ha Ha beat ya to it; I already severed my testicles and offered them to Jodou for doubting his wisdom.

I still think he's a dick.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 07-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
There's already a thread about this, L2Forum.
I was laughing too hard to use search, but I see it now.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 07-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Infamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_lazaro View Post
I still think he's a dick.
Why disappoint my fans?

Old 07-14-2008, 04:19 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Ya know what's great? If the game does completely die, I still have the single player of the game I love. Unlike SWG.

Old 07-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Infamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_lazaro View Post
Ya know what's great? If the game does completely die, I still have the single player of the game I love. Unlike SWG.
SWG was never intended to be a single-player game?

It was all over once Diablo III was announced anyways.

Old 07-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
They should have waited to announce that thing until it was frickin' ready to ship. I would buy it either way, and all this waiting and pining is not humane!
'till you run out of cake.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:00 PM
Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
Oh definitely; not gonna argue that point.

I'm just wondering if the market's going to skip Shooter/Action-RPG hybrids now (at least for the Online market) due to the crash and burn of HG and the mediocre results from Tabula Rasa. Which would be a shame; I love the concept to death and my Marksman in HG has to have been one of the best experiences I've had in a while.

EDIT:
Their forums are un-moderated now. Jodou should have fun playing the real game over there.

Last edited by rev_lazaro : 07-14-2008 at 05:25 PM.
Closed Thread