11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Retro Gaming

Old 04-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Enthusiast

Tribaut is community member of note
no chrono is cool but not as cool as cloud magus is dark an powerful but not as badass and hard to kill as sephiroth and chronos female wonders arent as good as clouds bot robo is more awesome than barret but not more than cait sith and chrono trigger isnt as epic as FFVII

http://www.gamerdna.com/showthread.php?t=31155&page=2 help your fellow GDNA bros out!
Old 04-04-2009, 11:34 PM

kinfreon is community member of note
I remember being a big fan of Sonic the Hedgehog, and playing the first two games for hours on end. Then in high school, I played a lot of NHL 95. The other kids went and partied on Saturday night; I had "Hockey Night in My Room". I would go on to take the Tampa Bay Lightning to win the Stanley Cup. SO cash.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:00 PM

MRXBOXnVANBC MRXBOXnVANBC MRXBOXnVANBC
Its all New Again
Check out the Wii , Punch Out . Xbox Arcade has intellivision 60 classic hits . I bet1 day soon ever new phone will come preloaded with the Nintendo 2500 in 1 game pack as a free add on . It will probably eat up a whole 1/4 gig !
Attached Images
File Type: gif Ohhhh Mario.gif (18.9 KB, 10 views)
Old 05-14-2009, 09:45 AM

grimfusion has set foot on a distinguished road
I grew up a Nintendo kid, but later in life, bought a Sega Genesis. Personally, I didn't really like Sonic games. They seemed far too "path-oriented" to me. Half the levels, I'd end up hitting some kind of bumper, which would launch me up a ramp and set off a chain of events. Before I knew it, I was at the end of the level without a button pushed, unable to go back and explore in many cases.

The Nintendo 64. What can I say about the console? Nintendo kinda screwed themselves by locking out third-party developers the first two years of game production, but their second-party developers got so much support from Nintendo themselves that the 64 was the fastest system to reach peak potential. The Nintendo 64 had a lot of great games; from mainstream titles like Super Smash Bros., Perfect Dark, Conker's Bad Fur Day, and even some of the lesser known titles like Rocket: Robot on Wheels, Turok 3, and Resident Evil 2.

Super Nintendo... now THAT was the sh*t! Chrono Trigger? Secret of Mana? That system was classic for RPG gold, despite most of them being rather linear.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:56 AM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
you can play genisis games again with "Sonics Ultamate Genisis Collection" I know its on the PS3 and 360 for $30.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:45 AM

Firesplitter has much to be proud of
Remember that day when I first played The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That's gloriuos memories!
Old 01-02-2012, 10:33 PM

Brainpatte has much to be proud of
I could ramble on and on about how much I love SNES and N64. I adore my Sega Genesis and I doubt I will ever get rid of it. I love how in almost every game you can't save haha. So frustrating! SNES is my all time favorite system, mainly for the RPGs. But I can't forget about The Loin King ;] Did anybody play Nights into Dreams?