11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 07-09-2008, 08:11 PM

gameaholica has much to be proud of
Luv hola
hello.. actually found my way here from 360voice.com which is a part of gamerDNA.

I own an affiliate site and wanted to check out the website and forums here.. its crazy how many members are here and online at once !!!

I have an upcoming 360voice challenge coming up and not sure where I would promote it at ? Its been sponsored by Atari and is being run from a combination of TheGamersHub and 360voice.

http://www.gamershub.org/article-69-...ikes-Back.html

If someone can help me I would appreciate it.. now off to the PC, 360, PS3 forums
Old 07-09-2008, 09:21 PM

Cormyre has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Cormyre Send a message via AIM to Cormyre Send a message via MSN to Cormyre Send a message via Yahoo to Cormyre
Hey glad to see another 3v'er here... velcome!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameaholica View Post
hello.. actually found my way here from 360voice.com which is a part of gamerDNA.

I own an affiliate site and wanted to check out the website and forums here.. its crazy how many members are here and online at once !!!

I have an upcoming 360voice challenge coming up and not sure where I would promote it at ? Its been sponsored by Atari and is being run from a combination of TheGamersHub and 360voice.

http://www.gamershub.org/article-69-...ikes-Back.html

If someone can help me I would appreciate it.. now off to the PC, 360, PS3 forums
I would recommend that you contact Roxianna or Qforq, they're the ones that are running the meta-game aspect of GDNA. Well, the ones that I know off. A PM on here should do the trick.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:55 AM
Enthusiast

AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community
Welcome!

I would have to agree with Sensational. I am sure it won't take long to get a response though.

"BabyDragon" (Its a Girl!!!) Inbound December 2008!!!!!
My Pets