11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 07-08-2008, 09:42 AM

Jeemusu has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Jeemusu Send a message via MSN to Jeemusu Send a message via Yahoo to Jeemusu
Smile Hello All!
I'm new to GamerDNA. I actually found out about the site through work. Its pretty cool. I have yet to meet many people on the network, but i'm hoping my forum post might speed that along. To all who are listening:

What game are you playing right now?

-Jeemusu

(This may not be the best place in the forum to poll the readers, but I'd like to break the ice)
Old 07-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Enthusiast

AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community
Hello!

Welcome to the site!

Current game is World of Warcraft. I have 8 Avatars I play (heh...not at the same time ) but I am currently working on my Rogue.

How about you then? What are you currently playing?

"BabyDragon" (Its a Girl!!!) Inbound December 2008!!!!!
My Pets
Old 07-08-2008, 03:12 PM

Mitsuho has much to be proud of
Welcome. So you own a Wii?

I'm playing Eternal Sonata on x360 (First play through, chapter 4) and Mabinogi (Lvl 21, Ciar Dungeon) for the PC.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
Welcome to gamerDNA

WoW mainly

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."
Old 07-08-2008, 07:06 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Currently addicted to Team Fortress 2 on the PC and probably going to have to pick up a new 360 game soon. I like playing Rock Band and any music games, but the real fun for me is playing with others. When I play Rock Band alone I can only do a few songs before I turn to something else.

Thinking I'll have to play some Rock band online to cure that!

Anyways, Welcome to the site Jeemusu! Hope you have a good time here
Old 07-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Hi, welcome. I'm playing WC3 (Dota) and MGS Online.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Enthusiast

Richie has much to be proud of
Welcome, Age of Conan.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:25 PM

Cormyre has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Cormyre Send a message via AIM to Cormyre Send a message via MSN to Cormyre Send a message via Yahoo to Cormyre
Welcome!

Current games? man thats a laundry list... MGS4 (PS3), Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (PSP), Twilight Princess and SSB:Brawl (Wii), Ninja Gaiden 2, CoD4, Rock Band, Guitar Hero 3, LEGO SW 2, LEGO SW TCS, DBZ: Burst Limit (all 360), WC3 (PC) and soon to add to the list Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 (NDS)

I like to cover all the bases =P
Old 07-10-2008, 02:53 AM

Send a message via AIM to Jeemusu Send a message via MSN to Jeemusu Send a message via Yahoo to Jeemusu
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormyre View Post
Welcome!

Current games? man thats a laundry list... MGS4 (PS3), Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (PSP), Twilight Princess and SSB:Brawl (Wii), Ninja Gaiden 2, CoD4, Rock Band, Guitar Hero 3, LEGO SW 2, LEGO SW TCS, DBZ: Burst Limit (all 360), WC3 (PC) and soon to add to the list Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 (NDS)

I like to cover all the bases =P
Same here I have a long list of games to play, though unfortunately the majority of the time I don't have time to play them.

I've been playing as of late mostly console games. Which include:
  • Condemned: Criminal Origins
  • Halo 3
  • Gears of War
  • GTA: San Andreas
  • Twilight Princess
  • SSB: Brawl
  • FFVII: Crisis Core
  • Rock Band
And on the PC:
  • Deus Ex
  • Unreal Tournament 3
Old 07-10-2008, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuho View Post
Welcome. So you own a Wii?

I'm playing Eternal Sonata on x360 (First play through, chapter 4) and Mabinogi (Lvl 21, Ciar Dungeon) for the PC.
I do own a Wii. I played the demo for Eternal Sonata a couple of weeks ago, seems like a decent turn-based rpg. The battle system is definitely interesting.