11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 07-06-2008, 10:02 PM

RyotControl has much to be proud of
Yet another forum eh?
Well I guess I better introduce myself. I came here from 360 voice so naturally it as just another step. I can't figure out what I'm missing on my profile that I need to do before I can complete it to finish the challenge so if anyone can assist me in that please let me know. But yeah I'll be seeing you guy on the forums!
Old 07-06-2008, 10:39 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hi there! Welcome!

Old 07-06-2008, 10:41 PM

DogofThunder has much to be proud of
Another from 360voice! Hi Ryot!

Hopefully we can help maintain a community here that's just as mature and informative as the one at 360voice.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Enthusiast

AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community
Hello!

I have been seeing more and more 360 members here lately....someone must be over there promoting?

At any rate, enjoy the site!

"BabyDragon" (Its a Girl!!!) Inbound December 2008!!!!!
My Pets
Old 07-06-2008, 11:02 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by AchemsDragon View Post
Hello!

I have been seeing more and more 360 members here lately....someone must be over there promoting?

At any rate, enjoy the site!
360Voice was acquired by gamerDNA back in April and ChangeAgent and FattyChubbs, creators of 360Voice, have come to work for gamerDNA. Just this past week ChangeAgent put up a bar at the top of 360Voice telling them about gamerDNA. Now we're seeing some of them come over here!

Glad to see you 360Voice guys over here! Over the coming months you'll see gamerDNA grow to have a lot of the same features you guys enjoy at 360Voice but for more platforms than just the Xbox 360. Stick around and let us know what you think and enjoy the community!
Old 07-06-2008, 11:29 PM

Thanks for the welcome! Maybe you guys can help me out and tell me what I'm missing in my profile so I can get the "ding grats!" achivement?

Galbadia Hotel, free, complete and rare anime/videogame soundtracks!
Please click the link. I need 150 more to go. ^_^

Looking for boosting sessions for Kane and Lynch, Burnout Paradise and Robotron: 2084

Please click my link to help boost my character stats. I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:03 AM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Mostly posting informative and intellectually stimulating threads/posts, bringing worldly knowledge and new spiritual harmony to the forums.

Or compare women wielding swords to a rather strange section of pr0n.

Welcome
Old 07-07-2008, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
Mostly posting informative and intellectually stimulating threads/posts, bringing worldly knowledge and new spiritual harmony to the forums.

Or compare women wielding swords to a rather strange section of pr0n.

Welcome
Wow option 2! That's where I'm a viking!

Galbadia Hotel, free, complete and rare anime/videogame soundtracks!
Please click the link. I need 150 more to go. ^_^

Looking for boosting sessions for Kane and Lynch, Burnout Paradise and Robotron: 2084

Please click my link to help boost my character stats. I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:39 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
If you click on the Ding Grats challenge - it should tell you what you need to do.....I don't remember all the requirements and it won;t tell me now that I have completed it.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:59 AM

Johndg is a jewel in the community Johndg is a jewel in the community
If I have to guess the requirement that is missing is the "receive admiration from someone" requirement, although I could be wrong. I know that is what I am missing at this point.