11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 07-06-2008, 08:15 AM

Manick has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Manick Send a message via MSN to Manick Send a message via Yahoo to Manick
I r nub.
Just kidding. I'm actually a literate typist. Not kidding about being a newbie. I am rather bored at the moment. Mainly because I decided to start up my WoW account again, and found myself guildless. Just stopped by to check this out. Can check out what games I play in my profile thing I created about an hour ago. Maybe I can find some new XBL players or something. Rawr.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:40 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Ok.

Old 07-06-2008, 11:04 AM

Manick has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Manick Send a message via MSN to Manick Send a message via Yahoo to Manick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
Ok.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Welcome to G-DNA, have a look around and make yourself at home.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome!

text text
Old 07-06-2008, 05:12 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manick View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Well you did come in here without as much as a "hi". So I decided to use a more unconventional method of welcoming you.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manick View Post
Just kidding. I'm actually a literate typist. Not kidding about being a newbie. I am rather bored at the moment. Mainly because I decided to start up my WoW account again, and found myself guildless. Just stopped by to check this out. Can check out what games I play in my profile thing I created about an hour ago. Maybe I can find some new XBL players or something. Rawr.
Stop. Sentencing. Like. This.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 07-07-2008, 09:33 PM

Cormyre has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Cormyre Send a message via AIM to Cormyre Send a message via MSN to Cormyre Send a message via Yahoo to Cormyre
hola and welcome ^_^
Old 07-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Did I mention "hello"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
Stop. Sentencing. Like. This.
Why? He uses verbs and punctuation. I thought I was picky.

*waves*

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 07-11-2008, 10:02 AM
Enthusiast

Richie has much to be proud of
welcome, see you around