11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 06-28-2008, 10:36 PM

reech has much to be proud of
Greets!
H'lo!

Am a newster to this place; after reading a bit about it on Sanya's latest blog. I'm a 30ish bloke from the UK who has always enjoyed gaming, and have a great partner who also enjoys gaming as well, so at least we're both aware of the limits of the game and the real world!

My first 'real' online game was a MUD on a BBS system called Monochrome - but I was never really good at that. Meridian 59 was a surprise - and horror - on dial up... But I really started down the Online Gaming path with Ultima Online.

I'm usually known as Muldran Skully on Europa - although I've been dragged away from UO for quite some time now, although I keep checking in - and I was also EM Elendrik, volunteering to run some stories as an RPC character called Jordan Jurrel.

My paladin fixation has carried on through other games; I've had a dabble in Guild Wars, and am currently playing World of Warcraft several years after everyone else, with my best friend, who moved off to America to get married. We needed a game to play - and WoW has become 'it'!

I'm also playing around with LOTR Online with my partner; he's a complete Tolkein buff (he can navigate middle earth without referring to the map, but can barely get across town to the shop he wants to go to IRL) so I'm splitting my time between the two.

All that, and holding up a full time job, and being a union learning representative. Yeah, it is possible to pull in an income, play, keep your life going AND be demented at the same time!

Am looking forward to slotting in around here - seems great fun so far, and already had some questions answered by friendly site peoples - thanks QforQ!

'av fun then!
Last edited by reech : 06-29-2008 at 09:49 AM.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:39 PM
Enthusiast

AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community
Hello there!

Welcome to GamerDNA (formerly GuildCafe).

"BabyDragon" (Its a Girl!!!) Inbound December 2008!!!!!
My Pets
Old 06-29-2008, 01:10 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
/wave

Hi there!
Old 06-30-2008, 03:14 AM
Voice of Reason

Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via Skype™ to Cleric
Yo...

And "welcome" of course goes along with that.

Old 06-30-2008, 11:32 AM
Enthusiast

eidanch is a jewel in the community eidanch is a jewel in the community
Welcome man
Old 07-11-2008, 10:19 AM
Enthusiast

Richie has much to be proud of
Welcome to gamerDNA, it is an awesome site. See you around the fourms.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Enthusiast

Bostue is a jewel in the community Bostue is a jewel in the community
Welcome to the fold.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Hay, welcome.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Enthusiast

tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community
Welcome, enjoy