11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1043/...486613.jpg?v=0

Because Mia really is da bomb.

Old 12-29-2008, 11:29 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
For me? You shouldn't have!
Old 12-29-2008, 11:30 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Did you just discover Charlie the Unicorn? "It's the choo choo shoe/magical liopleurodon/magic amulet, Chaaaaarrrrlie" What's the picture?
Old 12-29-2008, 11:37 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
(My brother introduced my girls to Charlie the unicorn on Christmas Eve. Now all we hear around this house is "We're on a BRRIIIDGE, CHHAAAARLIE!" and "SHUUUUN!")

LOL and no, it's not a picture of Charlie...well I suppose you could name it Charlie if you wanted to.

Old 12-29-2008, 11:47 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
Did you just discover Charlie the Unicorn? "It's the choo choo shoe/magical liopleurodon/magic amulet, Chaaaaarrrrlie" What's the picture?
Apparently my being 'da bomb' results in sending me glowing phalluses!
Old 12-30-2008, 12:28 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
glowing phalluses!
So it's not just me then. I didn't want to be the first to suggest it.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:38 AM
Founding Member

Well, we did have to continue the tradition, y'know?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3091/...4b29df.jpg?v=0

Old 12-30-2008, 12:45 AM
Must Be Evil

lol - these are all from burningman - flaming phalluses must be all the rage there. But not as cool as my treehouse (http://www.gamerdna.com/showthread.p...ight=treehouse)
Old 12-30-2008, 01:05 AM
Founding Member

I want this one!

Old 12-30-2008, 01:19 AM
Founding Member