11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 06-23-2008, 06:44 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Why Mia is the BOMB!
Just continuing from an earlier thread, moving the discussion to a more appropriate place...

Old 06-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Because of her mid-eastern (World, not US) heritage?
Old 06-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
You spelled my name wrong. :\

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 06-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Romanian Gypsy who'se gonna name her child Dracula!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:23 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
LOL I'm the Romanian Gypsy, not Mia. Mia is my awesome BFF who can state her own heritage if she feels like it.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:06 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I'm a good old American mutt! Way, waaaaaay back my family resided in Spain, but fled during the Inquisition and took up in the Eastern Bloc.

roflmao @ this topic
Old 06-24-2008, 01:17 AM
Founding Member

Mia is the bomb because she gets all my craziness. And she hasn't run away screaming yet!

Oh yeah, and she performed Cess' and my wedding ceremony. MOST. AWESOME. WEDDING. EVER!

Old 06-24-2008, 01:17 AM
Founding Member

Oh yeah, and she counters my biting sarcasm (not sure how I keep it in check on these boards, I'm trying to play nice I guess) with her overwhelming sweetness and kindness to all around her.

Old 06-24-2008, 01:40 AM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
LOL I'm the Romanian Gypsy, not Mia. Mia is my awesome BFF who can state her own heritage if she feels like it.
ACK! Wrong person indeed!

Maya, mia... After a while it all blurs, except mia's pink font, burns my eyes and brains.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:47 AM
Founding Member

And yet, so indicative of the type of person Mia is, sweetness and light! My font would be black, but then no one could read it!