11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 06-18-2008, 11:43 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Who else...
... fell for the "1: Open now" ad banner and actually tried to open their new PM?
Old 06-19-2008, 12:26 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Haven't seen that one.

I know it's impossible probably with funding issues, but I really wish there were only game or hardware related advertising. The "Get a Free Ipod!" or "Smack the Mole!" or "Which President is in this Picture" (participation required) ads make me kinda crazy.

But yeah, I know, that stuff makes the world go round.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:34 AM
Famous Member

Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence
I would pay SO MUCH for a turn off the ads switch. Seriously.

Old 06-19-2008, 03:17 AM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
If there are particularly offensive ads, please let us know at support@gamerdna.com. We can have some of them filtered. I believe we do choose which ads we run on the network and we try to keep them contextual... although I know we don't have complete control... but it is always worth mentioning to us if they are super lame.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 06-19-2008, 06:38 AM

Sneek is a cornerstone of the community Sneek is a cornerstone of the community Sneek is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
... fell for the "1: Open now" ad banner and actually tried to open their new PM?
I don't actually think I saw it here, but I did somewhere. And I didn't click! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, especially good for an ad junkie like me!
Old 06-19-2008, 11:58 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
I don't actually think I saw it here, but I did somewhere. And I didn't click! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, especially good for an ad junkie like me!
Yeah, part of why I clicked it was because it was here. Not used to seeing the banners.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Install Firefox.

Get Adblock Plus.

Win.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 06-19-2008, 05:20 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I use Noscript
Old 06-19-2008, 06:31 PM

Sneek is a cornerstone of the community Sneek is a cornerstone of the community Sneek is a cornerstone of the community
If you block all ads you might miss the good ones. Have I ever told you guys how I found out about GamerDNA or rather Guildcafe as it was called back in the days? :P
Old 06-19-2008, 06:31 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
Who supports the no ads for Founders clause?

/raises hand

:P

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."