11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 06-13-2008, 06:08 AM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
We don't... but we are looking at adding one back in... Imran was actually looking at some options... we do want a live chat room though... if only so we can all hang out!

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 06-13-2008, 10:26 AM

MrWillow has much to be proud of
Ima click on this motha like a tower map in Warcraft 3......
Old 06-13-2008, 04:59 PM
Enthusiast

Jamion is a jewel in the community Jamion is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeAgent View Post
Define "chatter box" Not sure what you mean by that... the post count in the forum and on your profile page seem correct (100 at the time I write this)

Chattering Class Challenge box is what it's called in the challenge section and it seems to be fine today too. Yesterday it only had 48 posts registered which was way off.

although it does read 101 out of 100 posts with 48% to challenge, idk if this is how it's supposed to be.

Update:
This is now fixed thank you!

Right
Perception, Right Intention, Right Speech, Right Action, Right Livelihood, Right Effort, Right Mindfulness, Right Concentration
Last edited by Jamion : 06-14-2008 at 05:40 PM. Reason: added update
Old 06-13-2008, 07:12 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeAgent View Post
We don't... but we are looking at adding one back in... Imran was actually looking at some options... we do want a live chat room though... if only so we can all hang out!
I'd like to take this opportunity to beg pitifully for something compatible with IRC. XChat FTW!

[edit] Oh right. **begs pitifully** [/edit]

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 06-13-2008, 07:40 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
I'd like to take this opportunity to beg pitifully for something compatible with IRC. XChat FTW!

[edit] Oh right. **begs pitifully** [/edit]
/agrees
/begs

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 06-13-2008, 07:54 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Yeah I think we are going to go with something that has a friendly web front end for people that aren't familiar with IRC but runs on IRC as a platform so people can connect with their own clients if they desire.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 06-14-2008, 12:03 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Speaking of GamerDNA, the new home page (Not to mention everything else) looks sexy. Much bettar and sexiest than the old GC look if you ask me. Good job.
Old 06-14-2008, 12:08 AM
Enthusiast

Jamion is a jewel in the community Jamion is a jewel in the community
It is a little more modern, but I do miss the color, and the background. Has GC, or w/e tf it's called now, thought about doing individual color scheme or design per member, so everyone looks a little different? or is there a way to do that currently that im unaware of?

Right
Perception, Right Intention, Right Speech, Right Action, Right Livelihood, Right Effort, Right Mindfulness, Right Concentration
Old 06-15-2008, 02:07 AM
Enthusiast

Thrashermad is a jewel in the community Thrashermad is a jewel in the community
I'm liking the new site alot. I give a /e pat on the back to all of the designers.

Old 06-15-2008, 04:10 AM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
It loads a lot faster in FF as well... I'm beginning to love it.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game