11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 06-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
GamerDNA.Com
Its now up and running under the new address, and so far, all seems to be working. However, it is now the duty of every Forum Troll, Gamer and Self Opinionated Idiot (I.E. Me) to go around and click as many of the links, and check as many of the sub-sections to make sure its all working properly.

Check your guild pages and recheck your details.... suspect everything!
Old 06-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
I'm looking, I'm looking... I can't click everything.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 06-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
Is there any way to track "your" most recent posts anymore?

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 06-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
You can still click your name on a post you made and choose "Find all posts that fail" and you'll get the list.

(Teehee, did you see what I did thar?)

Also, I hope the nice folks at GuildCaf... I mean GDNA... are still working on the layout. Because if you think these forums look great (especially when scrolling down a bit on a page where it's all high contrast, tiny font), you are on drugs. Hard drugs.
'till you run out of cake.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanaiika View Post
Is there any way to track "your" most recent posts anymore?
Click on the name of the person in the forums, and a drop down menu has it as an option. Your own included.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:11 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
You can still click your name on a post you made and choose "Find all posts that fail" and you'll get the list.

Also, I hope the nice folks at GuildCaf... I mean GDNA... are still working on the layout. Because if you think these forums look great (especially when scrolling down a bit on a page where it's all high contrast, tiny font), you are on drugs. Hard drugs.
Hey if you can send a screen shot through the support form (http://www.gamerdna.com/support) I can take a look at what is happening with you... it looks ok on my screen in 24" of 1680x1050 power on Firefox 2.

Maybe something else is going on with the fonts that I'm not aware of... we will be taking another pass on the forums and the forum avatar bar in the near future though to include some new information and clean things up a bit... right now it is a fairly quick and dirty vBulletin template port... we need to swap out all the icons too.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 06-13-2008, 12:21 AM
Enthusiast

Jamion is a jewel in the community Jamion is a jewel in the community
I'm not sure why but occasionally while im going through the forums it will freeze up firefox for 2 minutes (complete lock up) before releasing it and continuing to load.

also my post counter on forums and my post counter on chatter box aren't reading the same amount... the one on forums is correct

Right
Perception, Right Intention, Right Speech, Right Action, Right Livelihood, Right Effort, Right Mindfulness, Right Concentration
Old 06-13-2008, 01:19 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post

In the short term, the greasemonkey script I wrote for guildcafe also works on gamerdna. This helps somewhat with the 11px fonts problem. (Which somebody with naturally excellent vision doesn't think is a problem. )

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 06-13-2008, 03:12 AM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamion View Post
also my post counter on forums and my post counter on chatter box aren't reading the same amount... the one on forums is correct
Define "chatter box" Not sure what you mean by that... the post count in the forum and on your profile page seem correct (100 at the time I write this)

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 06-13-2008, 05:51 AM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
Its too bad we don't have a chatroom anymore (or I am not looking hard enough)

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game