11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 06-02-2008, 05:02 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
So as I'm cleaning...
trolls ruin fun

Last edited by Armaya : 06-02-2008 at 06:11 AM.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:11 AM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Trolls! They Ruin Fun!

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Last edited by rev_lazaro : 06-02-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:32 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
trolls....

Last edited by Armaya : 06-02-2008 at 06:11 AM.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:23 AM

liquid has much to be proud of
trolls!!!!

www.theboredninja.com - Fun Stuff when you're bored
Old 06-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Man, it looks like I totally missed out!
'till you run out of cake.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Trolls? What trolls? Where trolls?
Old 06-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
trolls....
Hey, my edited footnote might have been a jab, but the questions were legit. You asked for our thoughts, and I was just inquiring the context of the photo. Next time I'll remember to just light some torches and say THAT BASTARD

Old 06-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I'm so confused.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Founding Member

No worries Mia dear. Some of the newer people just don't seem to have taken the time to know my personality and are playing the estrogen card.

Old 06-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Savant

Not so much the estrogen card as the overreacting significant other; it happens quite often with Testosterone too.

But I apologize for reading your post wrong. Now it's left in the baffles of history