11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 05-21-2008, 03:39 PM

Alenthor has much to be proud of
Forums - Features needed
Hello, first I'd like to say great site.

There are a few things though that I'd like to see added, which I do believe would benefit everyone on the site. If these features are already in the development queue, could we please have an ETA on them, thanks.

1) Sub-forums/forum groups: I'd be nice to be able to make either forum groups or sub-forums. This would make it much easier to manage the overall forum structure for guilds. For example, my guild which plays AoC have one forum per class, so that we have a lot of forums, so it would be great to group them into a Class section, or to have a Forum Class and within it have sub-forums for each class.

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
- Douglas Adams
Last edited by Alenthor : 05-21-2008 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Found one of the features I wanted
Old 05-21-2008, 04:14 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Imran is a cornerstone of the community Imran is a cornerstone of the community
Hey there Alenthor - That's a cool idea that's been tossed around the forums a bit now, and I've put in a feature request for it. I can't comment specifically on an ETA but I just wanted to let you know that it's documented.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:06 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Yeah this is definitely on the Guild Hosting feature list. We are working on some pretty deep fixes for guild links and pathing... and some big bugs that have been around for a long time... once we get those cleared up we will be moving forward with some new guild hosting features.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:17 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Imran is a cornerstone of the community Imran is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeAgent View Post
Yeah this is definitely on the Guild Hosting feature list. We are working on some pretty deep fixes for guild links and pathing... and some big bugs that have been around for a long time... once we get those cleared up we will be moving forward with some new guild hosting features.
Thanks Trapper!
Old 05-21-2008, 09:16 PM

Alenthor has much to be proud of
Thanks for the quick replies. I'm looking forward to that being added, as it will greatly help my members' experience

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
- Douglas Adams
Last edited by Alenthor : 05-21-2008 at 09:55 PM. Reason: typo