11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 05-17-2008, 08:44 PM

Popy has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Popy
Luv Name change
Could I please change my name to Breglos? She's my guild officer, not Popy.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
It can be done aslong as no one has taken the name, make sure you spambump this untill someone of importance (That's not me) sees this.

Btw Roxianna, I'm sure you have already thought about this considering how many of these requests you get, but you should force the code monkies to build you an automated name change system so that you can spend your time on more important matters.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:43 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
It can be done aslong as no one has taken the name, make sure you spambump this untill someone of importance (That's not me) sees this.

Btw Roxianna, I'm sure you have already thought about this considering how many of these requests you get, but you should force the code monkies to build you an automated name change system so that you can spend your time on more important matters.

That's a really good idea.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:49 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
It does sound like a nice idea, but then you'd end up with idiots changing their names at will, like its some sort of bloody game...

A change, but with heavy limits I'd reckon. But thats just me.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:54 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
It does sound like a nice idea, but then you'd end up with idiots changing their names at will, like its some sort of bloody game...

I agree, a one time use only thing perhaps? If you get it wrong multiple times then your name can't be that important anyways.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:01 AM

Popy has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Popy
Unhappy Name Change
Only want to change my name this ONCE, to Breglos, which is the name of my guild officer. I wouldn't be requesting the name change if Guildcafe would allow me a seperate membership for the different guild.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:45 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post

Or another idea, a name change sticky thread. Basicly giving out the basic information, to keep all the requests gathered and to keep the forum free from the name change threads.

It could have a nice name such as "Name change and you: Don't look like an ass, read this first", it could contain useful information such as "Search for your name first: Type in www.guildcafe.com/member/desired username here to see if it's taken." and "Wait patiently and Roxianna will read your request and help you!".
Old 05-18-2008, 11:20 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Oh please let me write that thread, I promise I wont use profanity... just a lot of sarcasm, common sense and language so simple a chinese gold farmer could understand it.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:23 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Imran is a cornerstone of the community Imran is a cornerstone of the community
An Official name changing thread has been created. Thanks Sensational for the idea!

Link:

http://www.guildcafe.com/showthread.php?t=28256
Old 05-20-2008, 08:15 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran View Post
An Official name changing thread has been created. Thanks Sensational for the idea!

Link:

http://www.guildcafe.com/showthread.php?t=28256
You're welcome, I recommend that you sticky it though, or it'll fall off the first page pretty quickly.