11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 05-16-2008, 09:27 PM

Mitauchi has much to be proud of
Changing Guild Names
Currently I have created a guild for AoCm but would like to change the name. Is there a way to do this?

Mitauchi
"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War
Old 05-17-2008, 11:53 AM

Nightbrawler has much to be proud of
i have also made a guild "Yakuza" and would like to change it as it was ilegal in the lands of WoW.
please get bk 2 us ive left a few posts + sent emails get bk 2 us asap?!?!?!!
Old 05-18-2008, 04:13 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
To change the name of an established guild, I need to hear the request from Guild Owner here on GuildCafe. Please PM me with the request with the link to your guild and the name you want to change to.

Also if I had received any requests, by email, I would have answered them. If you ever don't hear back from us around here in about 24 to 48 hours, we have probably not received the message.