11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 05-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
Dropkicks and Bosstones!

These are gonna be killer shows!

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."
Old 05-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Aww sick! I wanna go, but It's in the states ;( Love Dropkick Murphy's
Old 05-15-2008, 09:59 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Meh, they're too far north. Too bad, I like Dropkick, and the Bosstones are good too.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Enthusiast

Eikinskialdi is a cornerstone of the community Eikinskialdi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Eikinskialdi Send a message via MSN to Eikinskialdi Send a message via Yahoo to Eikinskialdi Send a message via Skype™ to Eikinskialdi
Yeah i'd love to see that but it's a bit of a trek from the UK. Saw the Dropkicks not too long ago with the Mad Caddies thankfully so i won't feel too gutted.

Gotta love bouncing round to Barroom Hero

Been years since i seen the Bosstones though, would love to see them in the UK again.
Last edited by Eikinskialdi : 05-15-2008 at 10:24 PM.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:31 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Dropkick gets top billing over the Bosstones now? Wow.

Those will be awesome shows - I haven't seen either band in ages.
Old 05-16-2008, 11:29 AM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eikinskialdi View Post
Yeah i'd love to see that but it's a bit of a trek from the UK. Saw the Dropkicks not too long ago with the Mad Caddies thankfully so i won't feel too gutted.

Gotta love bouncing round to Barroom Hero

Been years since i seen the Bosstones though, would love to see them in the UK again.
Keep an eye out for gigs, I'll get the tickets.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Methedras - are you going to go to the Lowell show?
Old 05-16-2008, 03:31 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
Probably the Saturday show in RI.

Short drive to any of the three really.

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."
Old 05-16-2008, 05:50 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Bosstones' "More Noise and other Disturbances" was probably one of my favorite CD's for the longest time.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 05-16-2008, 07:26 PM
Must Be Evil

lol - since I already dated myself by being slightly shocked over the Bosstones opening for the Dropkicks, let me just state here that I still have my Devil's Night Out long-sleeved t-shirt from my very first Bosstones show! And it's still in one piece and wearable!