11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 05-14-2008, 08:54 PM

RenorocGG has much to be proud of
Member can post on guild forum - cannot do anything else.
There is a person on our guild forum named Marsvolta who cannot do anything on GuildCafe other than post in our forum. Whenever he attempts to change settings, or even post in this support forum, he gets a message stating he must be registered to post, even though he seems to be logged in.

Attempts to reset password by having it mailed to him are not working - the account he is using is of course the same one he used to create his account here.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:40 AM

LuvITorHATEit has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to LuvITorHATEit Send a message via AIM to LuvITorHATEit Send a message via MSN to LuvITorHATEit Send a message via Yahoo to LuvITorHATEit Send a message via Skype™ to LuvITorHATEit
He should look in his spam e-mail folder when he registers for GuildCafe as the registration verification of the e-mail address is probably snagging him.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:06 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Imran is a cornerstone of the community Imran is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenorocGG View Post
There is a person on our guild forum named Marsvolta who cannot do anything on GuildCafe other than post in our forum. Whenever he attempts to change settings, or even post in this support forum, he gets a message stating he must be registered to post, even though he seems to be logged in.

Attempts to reset password by having it mailed to him are not working - the account he is using is of course the same one he used to create his account here.

Any help would be appreciated.
We're having some trouble with our activation email system. Regardless, I switched Marsvolta to registered status so he should be able to post now.

Thanks!

Imran
Old 05-20-2008, 09:12 PM

Mirandas has much to be proud of
Same problem
Hey I'm having the same problem with one in my guild as they never got thier certification email. The user name is Tatharius, and we've checked all email folders and have nothing. Could you maybe resend it or activate thier account. Tnx much.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:21 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Imran is a cornerstone of the community Imran is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandas View Post
Hey I'm having the same problem with one in my guild as they never got thier certification email. The user name is Tatharius, and we've checked all email folders and have nothing. Could you maybe resend it or activate thier account. Tnx much.
Tatharius has been activated, thanks!