Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 05-14-2008, 05:21 AM
Enthusiast

Ange is a jewel in the community Ange is a jewel in the community
Send a message via MSN to Ange
Quote:
Originally Posted by AchemsDragon View Post
That will be nice to see and do! I have always wondered which I am more of though. It seems I like to party at times, but find it peaceful when I run solo.....I suppose it depends on my mood? At any rate, it will be nice to see what the test results say.
For me the quiz results are actually pretty accurate. Only for the bartle test everytime I fill it I either get Seak or Achiever and I guess that varies depending on the mood I'm in when I was taking the survey. Acutally pretty fun to see what the result is.

And it would be nice to see what the new profile will have in hold for this
Old 05-16-2008, 07:43 AM
Enthusiast

AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community
Well, I suppose since this is sort of a "Suggestions" thread....

Would it be possible (or did I miss seeing this somewhere) to have a link on our profile or in the forum main page that will auto grab the threads wew have started or posted in? I guess like an auto search? I like that about some of the other forums I have posted in in the past. It helps to check up on threads we have posted in should we have a weekend away or something; plus, if we happen to forget where we placed a thread, it is easier to find that way...

"BabyDragon" (Its a Girl!!!) Inbound December 2008!!!!!
My Pets
Old 05-16-2008, 08:00 AM
Enthusiast

Talen is a paragon of the community Talen is a paragon of the community Talen is a paragon of the community Talen is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Talen Send a message via Yahoo to Talen
/signed
I like the idea of having something like this in the forum drop down on the main menu. Perhaps you limit it to the last thirty days and then it gets cleaned out, but it would be a nice way to keep things clean.

Also, it is terribly tiny on a list of things to do, but a more universal placement of 'Mark Forums Read' button (perhaps the bottom as well as the top of every forum/thread page?) would be delightful

Guild Wars IGN: Talen Pikunda
Symbol of Pain [FURY]: Leader
Old 05-16-2008, 02:45 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
That will be nice to see and do! I have always wondered which I am more of though. It seems I like to party at times, but find it peaceful when I run solo.....I suppose it depends on my mood? At any rate, it will be nice to see what the test results say.
This really interests me. I like to adventure alone or with my husband. I hate it when there is an activity or quest I'd like to do but it requires finding a bunch of other people to do it with. I love Guild Wars heroes and henchies for this reason. So for PvE I am a bit of a loner.

For PvP, the opposite is true, I adore tightly coordinated team action.

These aspects are big parts of my gamerDNA.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:10 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
There is an enhancement on the list to show all of the forum threads that you have participated within your profile section.

As for a mark all read button, I will look into getting that on the list.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:22 PM
Enthusiast

AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community AchemsDragon is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
This really interests me. I like to adventure alone or with my husband. I hate it when there is an activity or quest I'd like to do but it requires finding a bunch of other people to do it with. I love Guild Wars heroes and henchies for this reason. So for PvE I am a bit of a loner.

For PvP, the opposite is true, I adore tightly coordinated team action.

These aspects are big parts of my gamerDNA.

I think I usually just have a lot on my mind, so if I am in a group, I feel bad if I do not respond to the chat screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeAgent View Post
There is an enhancement on the list to show all of the forum threads that you have participated within your profile section.

As for a mark all read button, I will look into getting that on the list.

Do you mean the section to the left of the screen on the Beta?

My Pets
Old 05-16-2008, 03:27 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Quote:
Do you mean the section to the left of the screen on the Beta?
No, this will be a full page that lists out all the threads, making them easy for other people to see and navigate. It is currently not created.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:38 PM
Enthusiast

Oh, I see. This is something that will be soon to come. Nice, that will make some things easier then. Thanks for the info!

My Pets
Old 05-17-2008, 04:10 PM
Enthusiast

Sorry, but I am compelled to ask this question....

Are there any plans for an active chatroom here?

Sometimes I think it is easier to help people when it is realtime. Having to wait for them to post in a thread, I might forget what I was going to suggest...heh.

Just curious.

My Pets
Old 05-17-2008, 04:50 PM
gamerDNA Staff

We are actually kicking around some more real-time communication options based on some new sections of the site we have in mind. I don't know if it will be a full blown chat room, but we are tossing around ideas that are similar to that to give people a way to watch all the cool content being created in real time and comment on it with others... it is in the initial thought stages so we can't promise anything... but we think it could be pretty cool and fun.