11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Guild Themes Design Workshop

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2008, 03:31 PM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

Zel is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Zel
New theme: Sniper Vision out today!

Designed to cater to FPS fans, Sniper Vision features two distinct styles to choose from which are available under the advanced option settings as "Rusted Metal" or "Night Vision" versions. Also this theme allows the replacement of every image it uses so you can supply your own graphics to completely customize this theme.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:59 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Great job Zel! Looks great
Old 11-03-2008, 03:39 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Theme Pipeline as of 11/03/08
1. Gears of War Moved up in priority and ready for Monday 11/3 push

2. Fly to Heaven (Aion) Waiting on assets

3. Pyromaniac (explosion theme for all games)

4. Really Big Guns (Generic FPS, Battlefield Heroes and TF2)

5. Bladez (pretty boy anime theme for F2P)

6. Alien Apocolypse (FPS Generic)

7. Cabal

8. Comix (CoH, CoV and other hero games)

If you think this is wrong. Please post and tell us the error of our ways.
Last edited by Roxianna : 11-03-2008 at 04:25 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:56 PM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

Theme release: Gears of War

Inspired by the upcoming Gears of War 2 release, this theme features grungy metal borders and gears with a blood red pallate. However all of the colors and images used can be customized by you to create your own version of this very versatile theme.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:26 AM

Drakiis is a jewel in the community Drakiis is a jewel in the community
Themes by standard RPG classes might be cool, say a Rogue/Thief/Assassin one for starters. Although I could see a warrior/fighter/knight, Archmage/Wizard/Acanist, Druidic/earthly/woodsman etc.

I could see elemental themes as well, a fire theme, water, wind, earth..

BTW Zel your awesome.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:07 PM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

oooOOOooooh that's a really good idea imo. I couldn't see us dedicating one theme to each of those but maybe it could be rolled into one as one of our themes that has swappable options on the graphics and colors.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:09 PM

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
The new Aion theme is so beautiful...
...it will take you to heaven.

Designed by Alicia and made real by Zel. You gotta love those two.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:10 PM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

New theme out today... and not by me this time! I just assembled them but these graphics were created by the designer Alicia based on the game Aion:

here's the writeup:
An airy theme featuring blue skies and floating content panels. This Aion-inspired theme is highly customizable and allows you to swap every single image it uses out for your own. So designers wishing to try their hands at creating thier own borders and background images will be able to do so on this theme. Or you can simply enjoy this theme with the graphics provided by our designer Alicia.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakiis View Post
Themes by standard RPG classes might be cool, say a Rogue/Thief/Assassin one for starters.
We've done warrior stuff and wizardy designs. We haven't really done anything for rogues. Though the Factions them defaults to an assassin, it's not what I think you mean.

So I am adding an Rogue/Thief/Assassin to the pipeline... now I need a pithy name.

THANKS!
Old 11-12-2008, 06:17 AM

Drakiis is a jewel in the community Drakiis is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
We've done warrior stuff and wizardy designs. We haven't really done anything for rogues. Though the Factions them defaults to an assassin, it's not what I think you mean.

So I am adding an Rogue/Thief/Assassin to the pipeline... now I need a pithy name.

THANKS!
Rogue Alley?