11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Guild Themes Design Workshop

Closed Thread
Old 06-24-2008, 03:45 PM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

Zel is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Zel
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancell1987 View Post
any idea when this one will be releasing this one?? i know you guys are busy just curious
The Wowzorz - Alliance theme is released now! and so is its counterpart:

Wowzorz - Horde

It comes with 5 supplied background images and colors:
Burning Steppes - Red
Necropolis - Blue
Ogrimmar - Orange
Thunderbluff - Green
Undercity - Dark Blue
Outpost - Violet

But you can insert your own background image, control how it tiles, and swap the background color.

Also there are 4 character images provided for this theme, one for each horde race... but you can replace this with your own image.

The "horde stitching" behind the guild logo is removable or replaceable as well so you can swap in a custom design behind your guild logo.
Last edited by Zel : 06-24-2008 at 03:56 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:55 PM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

Maple Story = Teh Cuteness!

our newest theme by Alicia:

The overall background image and color is a fixed part of this theme, however all the images on the top section are replaceable.

We've supplied three MapleStory character sprites to swap in, but as always you can also supply your own.

The maple leaf logo can be removed or replaced with your own image, and the ropeladder/tree platform is also replaceable.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:37 PM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

Fallen Sword Theme:

This theme was designed to resemble the Fallen Sword interface. You can change the outer background image and control how it tiles around the outside of the page. I've supplied two different background images and two swords that come standard with this theme but just use your own landscape screenshot and background color and your own emblem for the top center and this theme can work for a different fantasy game as well.

Yes I like to draw knotwork.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:42 PM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

America's Army Theme:

This theme allows you to shift the overall color of the theme to any possible color, just by typing in a hex color code for the overall color in the advanced options. Different shades of transparent background images make this possible, and you can replace the outside background image as well as the two images in the heading.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:26 PM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

DOMO Theme (Dream of Mirror Online)

This is our first theme to include an image that changes at random as you refresh the page. There are 5 supplied DOMO character images that it switches through, AND you can change them all and use your own images.

Pop in pictures of 5 of your guildmates for example to pay homage to your friends.

ALSO - This theme allows TOTAL COLOR CUSTOMIZATION. Just like the America's Army theme, in the advanced settings you can type in a hex color code and change the color of each section of this interface.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:36 AM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

Our darkfall theme is our 2nd theme that includes a randomly displaying image. This time 4 dragons from darkfall will appear at random as you refresh the page. Or you can replace these dragons with images of your own.

This theme includes several large background images that you can swap out with your own, the left and right "walls", the top background, and an overall tiling background.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:50 PM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

Our Warhammer Online inspired "Spoils of War" themes offer three completely different theme skins in one! On our order version you can choose between the "Dwarfen Stone", "Dwarfen Gold", or the "High Elven" set which offers three different jewel colors. On our destruction version you can choose between the "Greenskins", "Dark Skulls", or the "Chaos" set which offers two different corner and ornament choices.

There are five supplied landscape images to choose from for the main banner background, and you can customize the color of the inner and outer background textures by entering any hex color code. Also every graphic used can be replaced with your own.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:59 AM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

New space theme with random background image: Clan Nebula

Sci-fi borders hover over galactic planetscapes in our Clan Nebula theme. This theme uses a random background image that you can replace with up to three of your own. Just check in the advanced settings to change these images and the background colors to match them.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:34 PM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

Double theme release!

Need for Speed is inspired by the thrill of the fast track and is intended for variety of racing games. It offers a color-customizable background, as well as the ability to change out the background and heading images.

FrostBorn is a tribute to the Wrath of the Lich King WoW expansion. It offers slick transparent ice panels to reveal the background and character images below, as well as the ability to swap out the background and character images for your own.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Enthusiast

sororitygirl is community member of note
Luv Sweet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zel View Post
DOMO Theme (Dream of Mirror Online)

I just want to say I LOVE this theme! I know I'm probably just a sucker for a kawaii little character (never even heard of Domo) and a clean-cut interface, but wow how nice! I wish it worked better for my guild :/ I would totally snatch it up! I couldn't get the banner to align right on this one

Thanks though! The themes are looking better and better. I wish I had a better sense of which ones are the most customizable, to know which one to pick to make it look like I want! For now the tabula rasa lovely will work more than nicely =) I love our guild page! ^__^

Thanks Zel & everyone else - don't work so hard!
Closed Thread