11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Guild Themes Design Workshop

Closed Thread
Old 05-09-2008, 12:44 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
The Theme Pipeline
Last week Alicia was supposed to create an anime theme, but as it often goes in art, the design that emerges is different than what was intended. Thus was the Silkroad theme born. It's really gorgeous.

This theme could totally work for Age of Conan guild too. Simple replace the elven figure (there are a choice of four built-in) with a leather clad battle hardened barbarian of your own creation, perhaps from a character screenshot and viola!

Remember when you replace our figures with your own. Drop out the backgrounds and soften up the edges then SAVE AS A .PNG! Because Jaggies are uncool.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:54 PM

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Next for Release: Shaiya
After Shaiya, we will be taking a short break to fix all theme bugs associated with the new GuildCafe design and visible in the beta mode. We'll also tweak and polish a bit in areas like events and rosters.

Once we are all cleaned up, we have two new WoW themes lined up: one for the Alliance and one for the Horde.

After that...
Old 05-09-2008, 10:13 PM

Greyhorn has much to be proud of
Wow... thats a really impressive theme... congrats on the artwork, and thanks for making it!
Old 05-22-2008, 05:24 PM

The Shaiya theme is in:

Now we are going to take a little break while we clean-up a whole lot of niggling little display issues across all themes. We'll be back with a new theme the second week of June.

P.S. The above is the light version. If you want to see hot sometime, put your guild in the dark version.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:01 PM

Gnomes Rejoice: a New WoW Alliance theme by Zel...
...ROCKS!

No I don't have a screenie or a preview. Are you tantalized? Muahahaha! You are going to love this theme. Stay tuned.

Old 05-30-2008, 02:20 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Any chance of a Command and Conquer theme(s)?
I know they produced a fan kit for making your own sites, but I was wondering if you'd consider doing some GC only ones.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:06 AM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

Zel is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Zel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
...ROCKS!

No I don't have a screenie or a preview. Are you tantalized? Muahahaha! You are going to love this theme. Stay tuned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
Any chance of a Command and Conquer theme(s)?
I know they produced a fan kit for making your own sites, but I was wondering if you'd consider doing some GC only ones.
Oooh, I'd like to. The list changes every month and the ones who make the list are reading the suggestions here too... so I'd say there's a good chance. Particularly for something like C&C since a lot of people on guildcafe are playing that... I think each month we look at what games we don't have themes for yet and which games show up on the most gamerDNA profiles.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:44 AM

It comes in colors... for the Monday 6/9 release

This is the green version with the night elf. The themes has FIVE choices of color schemes and Alliance friendly background with fancy elven filigree:
  • Blackrock - Red
  • Throne Room - Bronze
  • Nightelf Woods - Green
  • Darnassus - Violet
  • Snow and Ice - Light Blue
Drop out the background on your guild leader's screen shot and use that as the figure or choose from one of five supplied cutout figures.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:39 PM

lancell1987 has much to be proud of
release 6/9????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post

any idea when this one will be releasing this one?? i know you guys are busy just curious
Old 06-17-2008, 10:58 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zel View Post
Oooh, I'd like to. The list changes every month and the ones who make the list are reading the suggestions here too... so I'd say there's a good chance. Particularly for something like C&C since a lot of people on guildcafe are playing that... I think each month we look at what games we don't have themes for yet and which games show up on the most gamerDNA profiles.
I wanted to also add that we want to be ahead of the curve a bit and not always play catch up after games release. If you guys see any games out there that you guys are interested in, or see a lot of interest in, and think we should do themes for them, let us know!