Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2008, 03:57 AM

damiam_magi has much to be proud of
What Is Your Favorite D&D Campaign
I put only the usual, any different you can post it bellow
Saving...
Old 05-06-2008, 04:04 AM

The other I put is the Living Star Wars Campaign (about that sry the Campaign misspell in the Poll)
Saving...
Old 05-07-2008, 04:23 AM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Living Star Wars really isn't D&D though :P

I was torn between Greyhawk and Dragonlance; and ended up putting Dragon Lance just because of the original Chronicles trilogy.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 05-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Enthusiast

alomo has set foot on a distinguished road
i voted other because i have always liked to run my own campaign influenced by the above mentioned. i have had them do a modified Planescape adventure in world influenced greatly by the Forgotten Realms. most of the games i have played in have been general worlds.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Some "Other" Published settings that I'm proud to have owned:

Kingdoms of Kalamar
A setting with all standard D&D races plus 6 races of Humans alone; low magic and lots of details. Probably one of the more "realistic" settings I've seen.

Ptolus
Most expensive RPG book I've ever purchased, and it's worth it. The book is freaking huge: Hardcover, full color, awesome binding at 672 pages. Plus it comes with a ton of maps, player hand outs, GM referrences and a CD-ROM with MORE Books in PDF format. And here's the kicker: IT'S ALL ONE CITY. Still, this book has everything for you to run several campaigns from levels 1-20 and still not repeat any adventures, it's that awesome.

Yes, I keep this book and its extras in its own tote box.

Old 05-08-2008, 04:31 AM

This Ptolus sounds rly awesome Did you know a RPG called Titan, very very VERY old?
Saving...
Old 05-08-2008, 07:18 AM

Stuttrboy has set foot on a distinguished road
Man, I selected Forgotten Realms because that's what I've played the most. But I really enjoy well run Ravenloft and Darksun games. I liked reading Dragonlance, never really found it that much fun to play, and Half elves were OP +2 Dex no penalty, in 2nd edition no less when that meant something!
Old 05-08-2008, 03:42 PM
Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuttrboy View Post
Man, I selected Forgotten Realms because that's what I've played the most. But I really enjoy well run Ravenloft and Darksun games. I liked reading Dragonlance, never really found it that much fun to play, and Half elves were OP +2 Dex no penalty, in 2nd edition no less when that meant something!
Ya know, I never got to play in Darksun.
Really wanted to.

Old 05-13-2008, 05:22 PM
Enthusiast

Eikinskialdi is a cornerstone of the community Eikinskialdi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Eikinskialdi Send a message via MSN to Eikinskialdi Send a message via Yahoo to Eikinskialdi Send a message via Skype™ to Eikinskialdi
Gone with Ravenloft. I loved Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms books, but the roleplay settings weren't as good as Ravenloft i feel. Forgotten Realms was a nightmare to keep track of (if you can remember all the different countries on Faerun then you're a better person than me ) and Dragonlance just never leant itself to a serious campaign. It's good as a light relief D&D system though.
I haven't got much experience with the other settings though. (and yeah i was another that wanted to play Darksun but could never find any of the books on this side of the pond)
Ravenloft has all the nastiness you'd expect from punishment realities, and because you can mix all sorts together with different dimensions. It struck me as very versatile. It means you can play on the Horror/Romance/Dark Comedy aspects as much as you like. Basically, i love this setting
Old 05-14-2008, 03:59 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
My favorite is Greyhawk. Its the first and the one I played the most. My best D&D memories come from that setting.