11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > MUDs and Interactive Fiction

View Poll Results: Should Roxianna reconstruct the LOFP landscape in HTML?
No, don't bother it would be pointless and boring. 2 7.14%
Yes, I think its worth doing and I would like to see it. 26 92.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2006, 08:28 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Lightbulb LOFP Tour--should I bother?
When I heard from Faydian that he had a copy of the legends code, I leapt on the oppotunity to get my hand on what had been lost to me for years--thanks so much for keeping it all this time Faydian.

Now I have it, would anybody find it at all interesting to be able to traverse the lands around Fayd via the Web? There would be no game to play, just a way to nose around. I would just use HTML and Javascript to link it all up.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:15 PM

Sierron has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
When I heard from Faydian that he had a copy of the legends code, I leapt on the oppotunity to get my hand on what had been lost to me for years--thanks so much for keeping it all this time Faydian.

Now I have it, would anybody find it at all interesting to be able to traverse the lands around Fayd via the Web? There would be no game to play, just a way to nose around. I would just use HTML and Javascript to link it all up.
Sounds like a good idea to me!
Old 10-23-2006, 02:50 AM

Mugglewump has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mugglewump
I like that idea... until the beginning of this year I still had tons of scripts and code from LoFP as well - though I got rid of it as I was preparing to move.

Old 10-23-2006, 08:55 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I'm not sure what game this is, but if it's not a whole lot of trouble I'd like to see it so I can figure out what everyone is talking about.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:44 PM

rmacy has much to be proud of
I would be interested as well
Yes please. Would be fun to visit again.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:46 AM

Nissa has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Nissa Send a message via Yahoo to Nissa
That would be very cool. If you've got time to do that, I think people would find it neat.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:44 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I looked at the Bazaar Center today. Its a good starting point because it was a central point and because the room had lots of items. I think each item in the room will just have SELECT and you will be able to view any of the possible interactions. I am just deciding if I am going to hard code, or make an item database.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:45 PM

Nissa has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Nissa Send a message via Yahoo to Nissa
Ha. I'm the last person who is gonna say the Center is a bad place to start at!
Old 11-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Newb Puller

Keerwen has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Keerwen Send a message via Yahoo to Keerwen
I'm with Evilaerosolcan. Don't exactly know what it is but Zerx keeps talking about it so i wouldn't mind seeing it if it's not much trouble.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:28 PM

Faydian has much to be proud of
Amen sister!