11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 04-16-2008, 07:47 PM

TwystTye has much to be proud of
Question Advertisements on Guild pages?
I noticed when I created my guild forum/webpage/area, both the options stated they would be ad-supported. I keep waiting and waiting, but I haven't seen any advertisements show up yet (it's only been a couple weeks though).

Is there any advertising on anyone else's guild pages?

Is there going to be advertising in the future and if so, will there be a pay option if we prefer to keep our guild area ad-free?
Old 04-17-2008, 01:48 AM

Poize has much to be proud of
http://www.guildcafe.com/showthread.php?t=18497

You don't get ad's all over the website.
It's not a website supported by only 1 game.
You make an Ad/Recruitment Ad.

Old 04-17-2008, 02:59 PM

No, you misunderstood my question.

I am wondering if something akin to Google ads, EA advertisements, advertisments for Rappelz, or computer hardware, or dating sites, or other outside advertisements are going to start showing up on my forums.

I am trying to get away from ad-supported forums. I am willing to pay money, but since that is not an option yet, I am wondering when the ads are going to appear ... and if a pay option will be added at that time.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:08 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
We used to have advertisements on GuildCafe but took them off some time ago temporarily. There will be advertisements again some time in the future though I don't know when.

I can't really speak to payments and the other things you asked about just because I'm not sure what the plans are for that. If you'd like to discuss it with someone that might have more insight into this matter please private message Roxianna.

Thanks!
-Sam
Last edited by QforQ : 04-18-2008 at 12:05 AM.
Old 04-18-2008, 12:00 AM

Thank you - message sent