11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 04-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Little reptilian bastard should be skewerd, cooked and fed to pack of feral marketing executives... oh wait that hapened already, thats why we must endure the faeces that was sold to kids with mobile phones.

What we should have done was created a 'Duck Hunt' style of gamwe were you shot the little sod repeatedly, over and over again, in the face and balls, till it stopped being funny.....
Old 04-02-2008, 10:31 PM

Mortbane is a cornerstone of the community Mortbane is a cornerstone of the community Mortbane is a cornerstone of the community
I don't think that would stop being funny. Or if it did, it would be funny again later when some kid that wasn't even born yet finds a picture and asks what it was. You'll look back fondly at your days of blasting the creepy little amphibian and say, "Wait here, I have something we can play." Then you'll go to the old shoebox in the closet and dig up the game. It will be right beside your old mouse which you will also eye nostalgically, because they will have become obsolete. *sigh* the good ol' days...
Old 04-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Famous Member

Lamorgana is community member of note
Funny Stuff!

http://www.kimdean.com
Kisss My [AXE]
Old 10-31-2008, 08:29 AM

wrath99 has much to be proud of
big white guy and small balck guy

Big show is 7'2 and wighs 450 lbs.

his opponent floys mayweathe ris 5'8 and wighs 158 lbs
Old 10-31-2008, 11:50 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
No nipples are allowed on billboards there, so they had to airbrush them away!
That rule sounds about as random as the thing where hotels don't have a 13th floor.
I guess nipples on billboards mean bad luck too?
Old 10-31-2008, 04:36 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
No, it's more related to the Puritan mentality of the States to believe natural body parts are wicked, sex is pure evil and killing others is perfectly acceptable.

So we do weird things, like airbrush out nipples because we don't want kids to know they have them.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 10-31-2008, 05:46 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I remember the whole Janet Jackson uproar; a single nipple making lots of people react very emotionally.
I also read some things about nipple covers women can wear, so their nipples aren't visible underneath her clothes.
If I understand that right, nipples, meant to be used by babies, are wicked, whereas the rest of the breast, useless for anything other than to attract men, is not?

Even if I did understand that "logic", and even if I didn't consider it overreacting, the men on the poster are... well, men.
I didn't think anybody could overreact over male nipples.
If a reason is to protect their children, do they tell those children to close their eyes when showering?
What about breastfeeding?

You're right, revlazaro, some people do weird things indeed!
Actually I'd call it the they-really-need-help-kind, although of course I'm not a professional.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:03 PM

thatgirlhatesyou is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
Man, I was going to say six white guys vs. one black dude.
I was thinking that one too.

Old 10-31-2008, 07:21 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
If that where me up on that poster, flashing my chest (Unlikely. I've got a copy of the petition against me.) then I'd be pissed if they airbrushed my nips away.

I mean for men, nipples on a woman are instructive and insightful tools (how else would we know how to tune a radio?). But on men it seems they are only cosmetic, not even sturdy enough to hang a mirror on (which would at least be on some small use).

I really don't see why they HAD to remove the nipples, it just baffles me.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:58 AM
Enthusiast

Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via AIM to Alycat
Personally I find man cleavage more offensive than men's nipples, but that's just me...

..especially when accentuated by an asymmetrical unitard *shudder*