11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 03-29-2008, 07:53 AM
Enthusiast

RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to RedQ
doh there goes my fun. Did you check for nipples because you thought they might be missing or just scanned the entire picture? Only other reason is gay lol.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:58 AM

Mortbane is a cornerstone of the community Mortbane is a cornerstone of the community Mortbane is a cornerstone of the community
I don't know if I'm more concerned that they tried to cover up nipples in this billboard, or the fact that Crazy Frog stayed on television ads for several months before someone thought, "OMG! We have to cover his junk!"
Old 03-29-2008, 09:33 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortbane View Post
I don't know if I'm more concerned that they tried to cover up nipples in this billboard, or the fact that Crazy Frog stayed on television ads for several months before someone thought, "OMG! We have to cover his junk!"

...Or that I never noticed about Crazy Frog's junk!

Old 03-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
The WWE only have 8 wrestlers now?
Old 03-29-2008, 03:03 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Despite having now been told what the problem is, I still see so many things wrong with that picture I don't even know where to begin.
'till you run out of cake.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:03 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
I'm looking forward to the fight
Old 03-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
You had to imagine how much controversy they had to work with just the nipple issue... next thing you'll know, is about their shorts bulges next.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 03-29-2008, 06:11 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Sirov View Post
You had to imagine how much controversy they had to work with just the nipple issue... next thing you'll know, is about their shorts bulges next.
I thought they were all pecker-less because of the steroid poisoning?
Old 03-29-2008, 07:53 PM

Mortbane is a cornerstone of the community Mortbane is a cornerstone of the community Mortbane is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
...Or that I never noticed about Crazy Frog's junk!
Quick, without looking, does Crazy Frog have nipples?
Old 03-29-2008, 08:43 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
DING DING DING! We have a winner.

No nipples are allowed on billboards there, so they had to airbrush them away!
Man, I was going to say six white guys vs. one black dude.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd