11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 03-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Enthusiast

MikesterBrau is a cornerstone of the community MikesterBrau is a cornerstone of the community
Reward yourself....
So with all this talk about keeping members happy and dealing member issues I think you might ask yourself what have you done for me lately? So besides the often heard I just enjoy watching my guild grow etc. What specifically are you all doing to keep yourselves motivated so that you can stay sane and keep your members going strong? Do you keep the best loot for yourself? Are you have your toons power leveled? Or in my case my reward is a well known day off and pizza in real life and letting everyone know that Wendsday is my day so unless it is an emergency I am not playing or dealing with guild issues. Also I keep myself motivated knowning that if everyone has a group and is happy I can solo more which is kind of odd for a guild leader but yes I not so secretly like to solo but run a guild...

http://www.bardstavern.net
Old 04-05-2008, 04:59 AM

Baraphantom has much to be proud of
Guild Leaders have no BREAKS!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA it's in the job description unless your name is Baraphantom and you are being a bad guild leader and letting rl get in the way of the game........
Old 04-05-2008, 07:31 AM

Sneek is a cornerstone of the community Sneek is a cornerstone of the community Sneek is a cornerstone of the community
Although it might be tacky, the growth of the guild is really the best reward you can get. Seeing a guild grow up and reach the goals you set out for it should be the best reward you get out of it.

Next to that, I build a guild to reach a point I couldn't have reached alone. Before my current guild that was raiding, my reward was that I could always go on a raid, because it's kinda obvious the raidleader gets to be in the actual raid. In my new guild my goal is to set up a friendly guild, so my reward will be that I get to meet new people and have fun grouping with them.

And if all works out great, I might even get thrown a bone or two by people who tell me what good a job I do. Those are the rewards I am looking for.