11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 03-15-2008, 02:51 AM

Tofu es Grande has much to be proud of
Can not Sign up my Guild for RAWR cup
hi. after typing in the guild tag, selecting the division and agreeing to the rules i get this:

"Status: 500 Internal Server Error Content-Type: text/html 500 Internal Server Error"so my guild cannot sign up for rawr cup
Old 03-15-2008, 04:40 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Ooops apparently the database didn't move here to the new datacenter quite right. Thanks for letting us know. The application is fixed now.