11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 03-06-2008, 08:02 AM

-Borked- is community member of note
[BUG] Theme Changing
When I created our page, I picked my theme and font and played with the advanced settings until I had the colors and font just how I wanted it. Now that I have had a chance to see other themes, I've decided to change ours.

Well, the font and color of the font will not change for our guild name logo. Could someone please look into this and advise me on how to change it? I'd like the font to match the theme along with having the ability to change the color (which does not work either). Thank you!!
World of Warcraft
Last edited by -Borked- : 03-06-2008 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Title
Old 03-07-2008, 03:33 AM

Anyone? Help, please.
World of Warcraft
Old 03-07-2008, 04:11 AM
Enthusiast

RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to RedQ
I'm really not sure, but try here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
The bug is that no changes to the page get saved if there is nothing in the text area. Type a couple of blank spaces in thee and see if your changes save.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedQ View Post
I'm really not sure, but try here

There isn't a place to put any text or spaces when trying to do the advanced options to chance the font and color of your logo on the front page.
World of Warcraft
Old 03-07-2008, 01:09 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Borked- View Post
When I created our page, I picked my theme and font and played with the advanced settings until I had the colors and font just how I wanted it. Now that I have had a chance to see other themes, I've decided to change ours.

Well, the font and color of the font will not change for our guild name logo. Could someone please look into this and advise me on how to change it? I'd like the font to match the theme along with having the ability to change the color (which does not work either). Thank you!!
I could not get it to work on your guild site or mine, yet when I make a new account and start a guild it works fine. WTF. I am adding it to the list of bugs that occurred due to a stealth feature being partially added. We hope to clean these issues up over the weekend.

In the meantime, here is a logo to match the DragonBlight theme that you can add to your GamerDNA and use instead.
Attached Images
File Type: png EMLogo.png (23.5 KB, 6 views)
Old 03-08-2008, 03:14 AM

Quote:
I could not get it to work on your guild site or mine, yet when I make a new account and start a guild it works fine. WTF. I am adding it to the list of bugs that occurred due to a stealth feature being partially added. We hope to clean these issues up over the weekend.

In the meantime, here is a logo to match the DragonBlight theme that you can add to your GamerDNA and use instead.
x Infinity!!!!!

PS: Do I get a badge for being a super duper helper???
World of Warcraft
Last edited by -Borked- : 03-08-2008 at 03:15 AM. Reason: To suck up
Old 03-09-2008, 01:19 PM

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I still don't know why this is happening to some guilds, but I am able to fix the problem now. If anyone else's logotype won't re-render when you change themes, please "ask a question."
Old 03-12-2008, 06:22 AM

Quote:
I still don't know why this is happening to some guilds, but I am able to fix the problem now. If anyone else's logotype won't re-render when you change themes, please "ask a question."
There seems to have been a problem with our database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
An e-mail has been sent to our Technical Staff, whom you should contact if the problem continues.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

PS: "Apologise" is misspelled.

PSS: I was going to submit a question about being able to delete certain responses in a thread. I have a thread going where folks in my guild can post who they are and such and a couple people got off track. When I click to delete the post, I get a pop up asking if I really want to and I click okay. Then, once it refreshes, the posts are still there and not removed. More advise? Another bug?
World of Warcraft
Old 03-12-2008, 04:10 PM

The can't delete posts bug as well as the one where automagically generated logo would not save have both been fixed.