11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 03-14-2008, 11:10 PM

Cessation is a jewel in the community Cessation is a jewel in the community
So my wife bought this game for us to play, handed it to me and said "run me over and I will frag you in the face"

BEST WIFE EVER

But alas there is no real way to vehicle kill her

Old 03-14-2008, 11:17 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
i would find a way

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 03-14-2008, 11:46 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
heh. He didn't tell you all the other stuff he got. He wouldn't run me over or he'd be afraid I'd change my mind and take it all back.

Old 04-01-2008, 06:49 AM

BIZMUTH is a jewel in the community BIZMUTH is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to BIZMUTH
Someone has most likely already brought this to attention already (i hope) but i dont feel like going through this entire thread. Army of Two is a third person shooter and therefore should be banned from the land. I know its simply a game but i dont know of any mercinaries that have eye balls 3 feet above them. Im just saying. Come on, this is the FPS forum, not the "TPS" (no skills) forum.

Clan: Dark Element
AIM: Ae NinjaTroll
Email: phatnessproductions@yahoo.com
GT XBL: DE BIZMUTH
Old 04-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Someone is moody...
Old 04-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I don't mind third person shooters on occasion.

Old 04-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIZMUTH View Post
Someone has most likely already brought this to attention already (i hope) but i dont feel like going through this entire thread. Army of Two is a third person shooter and therefore should be banned from the land. I know its simply a game but i dont know of any mercinaries that have eye balls 3 feet above them. Im just saying. Come on, this is the FPS forum, not the "TPS" (no skills) forum.

I see what your say, not sure how to respond by I agree this game is not really a FPS but since it is closer related to FPS then MMO or RTS I think this area can handle a TPS here and there

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork