11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 03-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Bummer.

Old 03-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Cheer up, could be worse....
Game could seriously blow chunks too
Old 03-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Hmmm, played it a bit. Didn't like it. Gameplay was funnish, but gfx are horrible. Both Visuals as general style of the game. Don't like it.
Old 03-10-2008, 05:18 AM

Kronos of Tartarus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedQ View Post
I think it's 100% sausage.
hahaha! yes, very! u cannot play as a female role, but its still fun, and you couldnt tell male from female, cuz ur under pounds of iron covering a lot of ur skin. like i said, still fun tho!
Old 03-10-2008, 02:59 PM

XPartyX has much to be proud of
OMGGGG ITS COMMING OUT SOON EVERY ONE SCREAM lol ....sorry im very excited is the online play gunna be tightz?

-- XPartyX
Old 03-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Um...it's already out here, Silly Canadians.

Old 03-12-2008, 02:34 AM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
So, disapointed yet?
Old 03-12-2008, 02:48 AM
Founding Member

I got this yesterday...we'll see, haven't played it yet!

Old 03-12-2008, 04:15 AM

Jerich has set foot on a distinguished road
I played it over the weekend, and I have to say I was thoroughly disappointed :/ I'm lucky I didn't buy it and just rented it... Personally I was hoping that it would finally be the game that could hold me over until Age of Conan releases haha but I guess not.

I really can't pin down what I didn't like about it but the game play itself just felt kindof slow. I'll admit it was kindof cool with all the customization you could do to your suit and gun but below that thin layer of polish I really didn't see anything worthwhile.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:28 AM

Swendle is an unknown quantity at this point
If you have a friend and they have a copy, the co-op part of the game is great. As for the multiplayer, well its straight up garbage really. Half the time your lagging from the craptastic EA servers and the other half you lose connection because someone quit out. You guys who are on the fence about buying this game id say climb back down and walk away slowly if your looking for a great multiplayer experience. Its definitely a rent but not a purchase. To be honest id just wait for Condemned 2 or if you can wait a little long, just wait for Rainbow Six Vegas 2.