11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 03-05-2008, 02:15 AM

Kronos of Tartarus has much to be proud of
Talking Army of Two
So, it's coming out Thursday.
Does anyone know what the multiplay will be like? or anything about the game? like specific stuff, not general things like, "You play with an AI, and he and you work as a team, and kill people, and and and." SPECIFICS! PLZ!

thanks,
Kronos (of Tartarus)
Old 03-05-2008, 02:23 AM

rawr grim has much to be proud of
I KNOW NUZZING!!

*sigh* oh hogans heroes

but no, i dont know anything, and im insanely curious
i've been prowling gamespot etc. for info, but my searches are usually interrupted with guitar hero and general A.D.D
Old 03-05-2008, 02:36 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I've been bugging the hubby about this one. Then I realized we'd also need another controller and battery pack (for the 360) on top of everything else. Something about dragging his @#$ around while he's shooting seems fun.

Of course he reminded me that like ever other war shooter I'd spend most of the time getting run over (my guildies make a sport of it, and I'm sure he would too).

If someone gets it, let the rest of us (okay me) know if it's worth the money.

Old 03-05-2008, 02:47 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
Of course he reminded me that like ever other war shooter I'd spend most of the time getting run over (my guildies make a sport of it, and I'm sure he would too).
Screenshot or it didn't happen. Oh wait, I did it

I'm too lazy to search, will this be available on the PC?
Old 03-05-2008, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
If someone gets it, let the rest of us (okay me) know if it's worth the money.
Im getting it thursday morning with the money i got from old crappy psp and xbox games. so ill play it thursday evening, and ill get back to u on that.
it looks really good, so i hoping my money is not wasted!
Old 03-05-2008, 03:06 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post

I'm too lazy to search, will this be available on the PC?

No, don't think so.

Old 03-05-2008, 03:09 AM

Nah, its not a PC game. only xbox360. but maybe itll do what Halo and COD did, come out first on 360, then release a lil while later on PC.

Im just worried about the online play, cuz in some aspects 2 vs 2 will be cool, but for the most part itll be annoying and slow.
Old 03-05-2008, 04:33 AM

TTUbaker has much to be proud of
I've heard a lot of good on this one. One direct quote I've heard from a game review magazine was "It plays like it wants to be Gears of War..." and they go on to say it would be better than gears, were it not for some shotty controls.

Nevertheless, I am highly anticipating this one. Definitally going to grab a copy thursday morning after class.

Alienware m9750
Stealth Black
17" WUXGA High Definition Screen 1920x1200 Clearview
Intel Core 2 T7400 @ 2.16GHz
2048 MB System Memory
Dual nVidia GeForce 7950 GTX 512MB, SLi Configured
Raid 0 Hard Drive Configuration 140GBx2
Internal Intel PRO Wireless 4965 b/g/n Mini-Card
Old 03-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Famous Member

Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence
It came out yesterday. At least at my store. Gamestop is getting it today.

Played it most of the night. Exhausted. AWESOME fun.

Old 03-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Well, and this is a purely homour answer, probobly the multiplayer would be a 2 man team up afair.

Or one on one combat.

Honestly, I have no idea.