11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Recruiting & Announcements

Old 03-04-2008, 07:11 AM

Beriant has much to be proud of
sYn Clan Recruiting Members
Whats up everyone? I am the leader of the sYn Clan and we are looking for several members to play Age of Conan with us the day it is released. There are several of us lined up and waiting for the game to hit the stores but we are always welcoming and looking for new members. Our clan was originally created several years ago while playing Lineage 2 and we are all about PvP. We ran shit when we played l2 and thats exactly what we will be doing the day AOC comes out. We are very team orientated,dedicated, and helpful. Joining our clan comes at no cost to you and is extremely beneficial. We will always help our members with whatever there needs are and we work as a team. We will participate in Raids,Castle Sieges, and any event that comes our way. Even though we are truly dedicated to PvP we will also be doing some PvE and farming to get those levels and required materials that all clans need. We are highly skilled and have lots of experience playing MMO's. Our main time zones are GMT-6 and GMT-7 but we will accept players from several time zones as long as its not to far off from ours and we pretty much play all day. If you would like to know more about us please visit our guild page at http://www.guildcafe.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=13431
or you can send me a message through guildcafe. I hope to see several people filling out applications and asking any questions.