11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Recruiting & Announcements

Old 02-18-2008, 08:39 PM

Keaki has set foot on a distinguished road
WoW Alliance Uther Guild-Circle of Freedom Recruiting Mature Players
Circle of Freedom is now actively recruiting new members. CoF started in October 2007. In four short months, we have put Karazhan on farm status with 2 separate concurrent teams of players. We’ve started to tackle the 25 men content, successfully clearing Gruul’s Lair a few times.

A recent shift in focus to a 6pm to 9pm PST raiding prime time has opened a few spots for mature raiders on our excellent team. We want to invite you to join a team of very capable players in exploring end game content. We are a casual group of people but we are serious about raiding and taking on new challenges. We are happy to welcome anyone who has a good attitude, is active and wants to have fun. Those all about the Phat L00tz need not apply.

The entire CoF family looks forward to welcoming you into the fold.

Please go visit http://www.circleoffreedom.net for more information about us and for a raiding schedule.

Keaki - Recruitment Officer
Old 02-18-2008, 11:19 PM

Mayah has much to be proud of
I've been gaming with many people in CoF for over 3 years. WoW is my first real MMO and I never imagined the impact a virtual community could have on my life. I have made some lasting friendships that make my hobby so much more enjoyable. I like the fun we have together but also I like how we come together to conquor challenges.

I look forward to you joining the team.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:12 PM

Mayah has much to be proud of
We just went into the Tempest Keep for the first time last night. We managed 3 attempts on Void Reaver. Although we didn't get him down this time, it was a lot of fun and we made great progress. I can't believe I'm going to say this.... but we could really use some hunters.

Some healing shammies and druids would be nice to. Oh and pally tanks.

Oh heck, the more the merrier, you can all join us!
Old 02-23-2008, 05:26 PM

SadleyBradley has much to be proud of
Bah, everyone knows the only foolproof strategy for Void Reaver is to have 25 melee DPSers and no healers. :P
Old 03-04-2008, 10:30 PM

Keaki has set foot on a distinguished road
We have had an awesome turnout in recruits. Great people as well as knowledgeable players. But we still have room for more. Come visit our website and see what we are about. I promise I will lock up the dogs, they won't bite lol.

www.circleoffreedom.net