Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 11-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Founding Member

Neowart has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Neowart Send a message via MSN to Neowart
we can use vent... I don't have ts
Old 11-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I broke down and bought the game (it was half price at Best Buy on Fri and Sat). What time do y'all wanna play?

Old 11-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
ooooo snap I get to play with armaya on something!!!! I get off work around 5:30 PST I will be on after that armaya once you have a chance send me a buddy invite on 2142 TCB_Hyunnh
Old 11-27-2006, 10:03 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
KK will do, or will contact you here.

One word of caution though, Cess had to go back to Texas today so my state of playing will be a bit dependent on how our three weepy little girls are doing.

Old 11-27-2006, 10:40 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
i am not to worried
Old 11-27-2006, 11:32 PM
Founding Member

LOL as long as they don't allow friendly fire, you're safe (I haven't played this yet so I have no idea).

I did once welcome a guildie back from Iraq with a full on killing barrage of friendly fire. Since this was our first meeting, I'm sure his initial reaction was "Who let this girl play?" Of course when I laughed and said "welcome home" he figured it out.

Old 11-27-2006, 11:42 PM
Founding Member

ummmm there is friendly fire...:glup:
Old 11-28-2006, 12:01 AM
Founding Member

Ohh, sounds like a "isn't it great we're playing a game together finally?" killing is in order!

Old 11-28-2006, 12:15 AM
Founding Member

Neowart has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Neowart Send a message via MSN to Neowart
HOORAYYYY!!!!

Meet up in vent when you guys are ready!
Old 11-28-2006, 12:20 AM
Founding Member

Okay I have to because I can't get it to show me any servers, lol.