11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 05-24-2009, 09:27 PM

Zinya is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthShadows View Post
Everybody in the whole site wants it, which is why we will probably not get it. It's just not controversial enough for our devs.

Ok... I don't want polls?

Does that help?
Old 05-26-2009, 09:03 AM

RDaneel is a jewel in the community
Why would it be any harder to have polls in the guild forums than in the public forums. Can't they use basically the same code?
Old 06-08-2009, 10:48 AM

Smartbean has much to be proud of
Hellow,

I'm the leader of the guild Broken which is active in Lord of the Rings Online, on the European server Gilrain and we have a guildsite here at GamerDNA: http://lotro-broken.gamerdna.com/

I've also been trying to find a poll option for our guild forum to use, because I'd like to create some sort of survey for our members to see how they find the guild (or in lotro terms; kinship) has performed in and what needs to be improved after it's almost 2 years of existence.

So I'm also pleaing for this function to be implemented within the guild forum. Any moderator/GM/site developer able to comment on this perhaps?

Regards,
Smartbean
Leader of Broken, a LotRO kinship on [EU] Gilrain
Old 06-14-2009, 10:57 AM

smokingunzz has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to smokingunzz
Well, for the time being while we wait to see if we will get this option, you can go to a site like http://www.createfreepolls.com/ and then paste the info into a new html file on a different host and then Iframe it into your forum post. Takes a while to complete but it works!

Example:

HTML Code:
<iframe src="http://smokingunzz.freewebhostx.com/newpoll.html" width="220" height="310"></iframe>
Of course you would replace the web address above with the web address that you have your poll stored at. The sizes are pretty much dead on! Make sure you place it inside the html editor for it to work. Good luck all!
What you've just said....is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

Mr. Pibb and Red Vines equals CRAZY DELICIOUS!