11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Tabletop Games

Old 01-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Enthusiast

Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence
As she enjoys the sweetness of the snatched roll and rubs her superficial foot wound, her eyes dart around the room looking for a good target...
Old 01-09-2008, 07:35 AM
Enthusiast

LadyBaaress is a cornerstone of the community LadyBaaress is a cornerstone of the community LadyBaaress is a cornerstone of the community
Just then, the mysterious stranger in the corner of the room stands up and walks over the bar maid. She notices the deep scar on the back of his hand.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Enthusiast

Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence
Eyes twinkling, the halfling decides that since her cutpurse activities didn't go as planned....the tavern needs a little action...

Hiding in the shadow of a table, she quickly pops up and throws the remainder of her roll at the back of the half-orc's head.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:27 AM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
*head flinches and he turns around disgruntled and un-amused, looking at the Dwarf*

GRRRR Wuz dat called fur, half pint?

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 01-10-2008, 04:24 AM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
*Walks back in with a sneer on his face and something very large wrapped in leather on his back*

"3/1 odds the half-orc wins. Take your bets people!"

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:41 AM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
a small figure sneaks in the back door, looking for scraps...
it stumbled over its soaked, tattered cloak and falls.

((I have no idea what i'm doing. sounds like FUN!))

Old 01-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Enthusiast

"Profit!" she thought to herself. The distraction worked!
Old 01-11-2008, 08:45 AM
Enthusiast

KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community
Wakes up and wonders aloud..."What the hell have we gotten started in here?"

I check my coinpouch to make sure the halfling hasn't been near, and suddenly realize that the smell was coming from the half orc at the bar.

Rising from my table in a drunken stupor, I stumble towards the bar for another drink...
Old 01-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
*Orders another drink*
Just saying, if theirs one thing worse than an Orc, its the trash they leave behind. What happened, your mother not have the guts to drown you at birth?
Old 01-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
((Chuckles to himself, and turns back around to drink))

Nahz, she love me even if I is part human.

((If you didn't know better, he starts to stare off and grin a bit...looks like he's having flashback moments or something))

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade