11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Tabletop Games

Old 01-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
*begins to realize his halbard is strapped to his mount, and prepares himself for having to dart twards the door.

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
*Figures out a bar room brawl is immenent, and doesn't care*
Old 01-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Enthusiast

Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence
Almost there, almost there...slowly and carefully and the purse is mine...

*blissfully ignorant that a furor is about to erupt because there's shiny objects available to attempt to take*
Old 01-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Quaffs ale, and orders a third.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:27 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
((Fairy are you trying to loot my purse lol?))

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 01-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Enthusiast

Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence
((actually I think it started out as Taiinaka's - You had him roll a spot check so I played into it...he got 13 on Spot - I got 11 on Hide. I think /sigh EDIT - What can I say I'm addicted to halfling rogues. ))
Old 01-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
((LOL just making sure))

Hearing the comotion around him, the Half-Orc spins around and eyes the inhabitants of the bar

"What'er all o yeu lookin at, eh pals?"

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 01-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Enthusiast

((half-orc could stomp me! she's not super wise, but...lol))

Startled again, she drops her dagger and stabs her toe. Sitting down in a huff, she reaches a hand up and grabs a roll sitting on the corner of the nearest table.
Old 01-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Savant

"Its proboly just me lad, but its probobly the sight of a half orc and a dwarf not killing each other." - Quaffs more ale.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
"Barkeep i left my ... payment on my pack mule, ill brb."
*Slowly and snobishly walks out of the tavern*

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.