11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Tabletop Games

Old 01-07-2008, 07:46 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Freaking Sweet
Awesome they gave us nerds a place to be isolated from the geeks! GUILD CAFE PWNS MY SOUL!

Alright, so, you're in tavern in some generic fantasy land. It's crowded but it's dimly lit so you have no freaking clue who's here aside from the usual silhouettes of elves, dwarves, and guys with big hats and bigger guys with pointy objects.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 01-07-2008, 07:57 PM
Enthusiast

KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community
What is that smell!!! Damnit, someone spilled ale on my boots again...

The air is thick with smoke, the sounds of coin jingling, and tankards being filled and drained!
Old 01-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
I sit in a dim corner, sipping my ale, hoping im not missing sight of any gnomes who might have a gleem for my pockets.

Constantly checking to make sure the dagger in my boot strap is still loose.

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
heh roll a spot check :P

Old 01-07-2008, 08:29 PM
Enthusiast

Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence
Chuckling in my head...I notice the traveller with the loosened dagger in the corner. Such easy prey for a nimble halfling. Hiding in the shadows, I move carefully toward my prey...
Old 01-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
with a stute parinoia for the tavern and a half a pint of cheap ale in me...
13 spot check

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Last edited by Tanaiika : 01-07-2008 at 09:09 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
A Dwarf enters the tavern, water dripping off him, his hair and beard soaked.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Enthusiast

Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence
Tipsy from the quarter mug of ale she pilfered from the kitchen and giddy, the halfling isn't nearly as nimble as she thought...

Her Hide-in-Shadows roll is 11...
Old 01-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Walks upto the bar and orders a drink, his chainmail still dripping water.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Savant

***OOC Posting...already...two hours later***

Okay kinda floored by this response. I mostly did it as a joke. As I type this I'm at work bouncing between forums, doing my job and trying to stay awake all at the same time. DM'ing something by the seat of my pants isn't really what I was expecting today lol

Do we wanna be serious about this?
Or should we just let it be freeform for in the meantime and have fun?