11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 12-31-2006, 11:50 PM
Voice of Reason

Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via Skype™ to Cleric
Cool GuildCafe Icon Legend?
Is there a legend of sorts for one to look at the meanings of the various icons?

I realize that there are short titles for each when you hover over them with your cursor, but I was wondering what the green reputation diamond meant, and can't seem to find the description of it anywhere.

Old 12-31-2006, 11:59 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Green means that they are at least a knight, I think. But a legend does sound like a good idea so that people know what to look forward too.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:55 AM
Devil's Advocate

Ravage is community member of note
Send a message via AIM to Ravage
Actually, a glossary of everything would probably be nice. Just make a glossary page linked to the personal page perhaps.

It could include definitions of the reputation symbols, the fame titles, the special user icons, the more common user titles, and so on.

I really think this is a great idea.

Old 01-01-2007, 03:23 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Okay so besides the diamonds, what symbols need to go in the glossary?
Old 08-25-2007, 06:37 AM
Rising Star

MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to MaeveAlleine Send a message via AIM to MaeveAlleine Send a message via Yahoo to MaeveAlleine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Okay so besides the diamonds, what symbols need to go in the glossary?
Any update on the meaning of the diamonds? I did a search and this is all I found.

Thanks!

visit my blog: oh! san diego dot com
Old 08-25-2007, 04:27 PM
The Bored One

Laufton13 is community member of note
Okay I'm a bit confused, are you guys talking about the blue diamonds because mine says "You have much to be proud of" whatever that means

Old 08-26-2007, 12:06 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
we've got a couple of threads going questioning the diamonds...anyone with knowledge of how, when and why you get multiple diamonds would be much appreciated
Old 08-26-2007, 05:07 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
it's a conspiracy to keep us posting!
Old 08-26-2007, 05:34 AM
Enthusiast

RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to RedQ
*must not support conspiracy*

..crap, I posted didn't I.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:38 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
hee hee - they got you!