11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 01-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt View Post
HAHAHA ha shut up sensational your not even kind of funny or creative.
That's why you take the time to give me negative response and spice it up with words like "eat a dick you useless fag". I know I have a special place in your heart.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:26 PM
Famous Member

stunt has much to be proud of
lol i like the black and white
Old 01-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batgra View Post
That would probably cause issues in the form of complaints and PM's to the administrators that i'm sure they don't want to deal with. Its mostly because admins don't hand out negative feedback, we do. Imagine stunt actually taking things to an impossible low... and after every post (no matter the content) he gets enough negative feedback to remove his posting privileges for so long.
I fail to see how that could possibly be a bad thing. Honestly.

And I might add: that would be the whole point.
'till you run out of cake.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:50 AM
Savant

Arkane is a jewel in the community Arkane is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Arkane
I agree. That would be the entire purpose of giving somebody negative feedback.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:05 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
That's why you take the time to give me negative response and spice it up with words like "eat a dick you useless fag". I know I have a special place in your heart.
Yeah, he's not very original isn't he? His negative respect to me was "duhhhhhhh huhhhh huh fuck you"

At least yours had a phrase longer than two words. I think he must love you better
Old 01-08-2008, 03:44 AM
Famous Member

stunt has much to be proud of
Hell ya this whole thread is all about me i should get 2 green stars. Uber famous
Old 01-08-2008, 06:01 AM
Savant

Arkane is a jewel in the community Arkane is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Arkane
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt View Post
Hell ya this whole thread is all about me i should get 2 green stars. Uber famous
May I ask what guild you are associated with?
Old 01-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkane View Post
May I ask what guild you are associated with?
A few quick clicks shows it to be a ragged assembly of emo teenagers known as "Deathstrikers" [sic]. I honestly don't know why you care, though.
'till you run out of cake.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
Yeah, he's not very original isn't he? His negative respect to me was "duhhhhhhh huhhhh huh fuck you"

At least yours had a phrase longer than two words. I think he must love you better
I think he likes you more actually, yours had the tone of a song, perhaps the first few lines of his new love song dedicated to you.