11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 01-06-2008, 02:22 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
I always loved the phrases that go with orange stars. For instance "Stunt has taken things to a new low"

Klat had the best ones as far as I can remember
Old 01-06-2008, 02:55 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
I always loved the phrases that go with orange stars. For instance "Stunt has taken things to a new low"

Klat had the best ones as far as I can remember
^
On this forum orange stars don't mean you're a "dirt bag", it means you're an idiot. Most people here appreciate a good flame, what most people don't seem to appreciate is stupidity.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:04 AM
Famous Member

stunt has much to be proud of
Where is your girl Friend Klat at any way?
Old 01-06-2008, 04:56 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt View Post
Where is your girl Friend Klat at any way?
I completely forgot about your Klat obsession! So I see you've hung on to it into the new year, huh?

Well, so much for personal growth
Old 01-06-2008, 07:09 AM

Happa is a jewel in the community Happa is a jewel in the community
Speaking of stars... I always thought the orange stars should be red personally, or even better icons of Human Skulls.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:19 AM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
Red is reserved for GC staff now, though I don't think they have stars. Just their names are red.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:20 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happa View Post
Speaking of stars... I always thought the orange stars should be red personally, or even better icons of Human Skulls.
Or a tiny tiny yellow shortbus.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Famous Member

stunt has much to be proud of
HAHAHA ha shut up sensational your not even kind of funny or creative.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
Or a tiny tiny yellow shortbus.
Teehee.

On a related note, I've always thought that "winning" those orange stars should come with a bonus of time in the penalty box. In other words, if I had designed the system, you'd lose your posting privileges for a period of time when you got negative stars.

Or, even better, get rid of the negative stars. They're just like badges of honor for retards, which is not a good thing. Not feeding trolls is always the best policy.
'till you run out of cake.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Enthusiast

Batgra is a paragon of the community Batgra is a paragon of the community Batgra is a paragon of the community Batgra is a paragon of the community Batgra is a paragon of the community
Quote:
On a related note, I've always thought that "winning" those orange stars should come with a bonus of time in the penalty box. In other words, if I had designed the system, you'd lose your posting privileges for a period of time when you got negative stars.
That would probably cause issues in the form of complaints and PM's to the administrators that i'm sure they don't want to deal with. Its mostly because admins don't hand out negative feedback, we do. Imagine stunt actually taking things to an impossible low... and after every post (no matter the content) he gets enough negative feedback to remove his posting privileges for so long.

id rather the admins just set a limit of what you can get away with and what you cant... for example, stunts postings that earned him all that negative feedback were enough to actually have the entire thread removed from the forum by his comments alone. to much of that sort, and at some point id have to imagine a permenant IP ban should be considered.