11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 01-04-2008, 03:25 AM
Famous Member

stunt has much to be proud of
Famous
Ok i just got all the points i need for famous now how do i get my green star and title?
Last edited by stunt : 01-06-2008 at 02:27 AM.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:07 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Go into your start menu, click on "This computer", right click on your main harddrive, hit "Format". If you happen to have multiple HDDs, just clean 'em all out. Then bash your screeen against a wall.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:40 AM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
i may be considered a pescimist for stating this... but how does a person obtain over 6400 fame with a -2 stars in the forums... ive been here for months and i cant even seem to figure out how to step across the 3200 mark

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:44 AM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanaiika View Post
i may be considered a pescimist for stating this... but how does a person obtain over 6400 fame with a -2 stars in the forums... ive been here for months and i cant even seem to figure out how to step across the 3200 mark
That's what I was wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt View Post
Ok i just got all the points i need for famous noe hoe do i get my green star and title?
I already answered this for you in the official thread.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Erm, stunt... I don't think you can get your star with negative feedback (two orange diamonds).
Old 01-04-2008, 12:06 PM
Famous Member

Just becuse forum people hate me doesn't mean real gamers do, if you run big guild for a long time and you ask everyone to sign up your rep points go up really fast.
Last edited by stunt : 01-04-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt View Post
hey just becuse forum dorks hate me doesn't mean i haven't gotten a ton of gamers to join this site
I think the two go hand in hand thought. And its realy the forums were the star matters anyway.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
Now thinking of the relevance of the responce the only thing you use the star for is representation in the forums. Since you made the jesture that "its only the forum people who hate you" perhaps you havent thought of a plausible reason why you would even want it, considering our opinions shouldnt matter correct?

If you want a star i would suggest you make a new character and put a star symbol with the character mapping. Thats a sure fire way to get things done

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Savant

Stunt, I asked Roxianna about this for you. You will get your star once they finnish revamping that part of the system, you'll just have to wait a while longer. Don't worry, you wont have to start sucking up to get rid of your orange stars (unless you want to).
Old 01-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Famous Member

i like my orange stars i like the famous dirt bag thing and thanks for asking around for me