11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 01-04-2008, 04:59 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
GuildCafe Customer Service Back from Holidays
I'm Baaaaaack! (Actually I wasn't gone, just slower.) Thanks for your patience over the busy holiday season. GuildCafe's chief cook, bottle washer, and technical support is on the job full time again.

All my grandmotherly holiday non-gamer non-GuildCafe duties are done and the decorations and lights have been packed away. The customer service/helpdesk inquiries return to 24 hour average turnaround.

2008 will be an exciting year here at GuildCafe and hopefully in the world of gaming too.

and now for a gratuitous grandchild Xmas pic...

She will pwn all someday.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
All together now

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, CUTE!

If you want, when she's old enough, i'll get my neice to go against her in whatever version of UT is available at the time.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, CUTE!
also, wb.

Old 01-05-2008, 12:53 AM
Enthusiast

Talen is a paragon of the community Talen is a paragon of the community Talen is a paragon of the community Talen is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Talen Send a message via Yahoo to Talen
...and there was much rejoicing...yayyy! Welcome back and huzzah for guild cafe!

Guild Wars IGN: Talen Pikunda
Symbol of Pain [FURY]: Leader