11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 12-29-2007, 10:34 AM

Chicklet has much to be proud of
A very serious problem with recruitment listing for my Guild site
The View Guild links in my Guild's recruitment listing goes to another guild that only has one member and doesn't appear to be active. Both of our guild's are called Sanctuary but my url is Sanctuarypw and my recruitment listing links to the guild with only one member. I hope you can do something to fix this since the recruitment feature was the main reason I chose to use this site for my Guild.

Thanks!
Old 01-01-2008, 04:44 AM

Ebena is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicklet View Post
The View Guild links in my Guild's recruitment listing goes to another guild that only has one member and doesn't appear to be active. Both of our guild's are called Sanctuary but my url is Sanctuarypw and my recruitment listing links to the guild with only one member. I hope you can do something to fix this since the recruitment feature was the main reason I chose to use this site for my Guild.

Thanks!
I investigated your problem and everything looked fine to me. What I did notice and I think you've already fixed it but that is that the game you have assigned for your guild members to use wasn't registered under the games listed here at guild cafe. Although I see you have posted a request now in the game request threads and I think once you're game has been added all will be well.

If I'm wrong here please do correct me and I'll see if maybe then your problem will become more clear to me.